Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One african foid think I will buy her everything

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
There is this one african sheboon I wrote with. She don't know how I look but she searched for a "boyfriend". she really think I will buy her a apartment in africa lol. I can't even buy myself new pants:feelskek:. I called with her and I jerked my cock through my pants. I will block her but I hope she shows me some of her black bubble butt.

There is this one african sheboon I wrote with. She don't know how I look but she searched for a "boyfriend". she really think I will buy her a apartment in africa lol. I can't even buy myself new pants:feelskek:. I called with her and I jerked my cock through my pants. I will block her but I hope she shows me some of her black bubble butt.
make her show it

It's just some stupid nigerian scam artist. Black women are only going after tyrone and if they do mix outside the race, they will go with chad.

Nigger lover, when the race war starts after I'm done with the niggers I'll come for you next.
I really don't want to mix with people outside my race.It's just my own people abandon me. Believe me , if there is a white nationalist takeover of the united states They will either accept me or consider me subhuman Either way it's the exact Same Situation as the Reality of my Situation if it was the latter. I don't want to have children either way. I just want to fuck a foid.

I really don't want to mix with people outside my race.It's just my own people abandon me. Believe me , if there is a white nationalist takeover of the united states They will either accept me or consider me subhuman Either way it's the exact Same Situation as the Reality of my Situation if it was the latter. I don't want to have children either way. I just want to fuck a foid.
She send me normal photos where she wear some slut outfit. Now she wrote me "CAN I RENT A APARTMENT AND YOU WILL PAY?" I WILL BLOCK THIS BITCH FROM MY WHATSAPP AS FAST AS POSSIBLE HA!

She send me normal photos where she wear some slut outfit. Now she wrote me "CAN I RENT A APARTMENT AND YOU WILL PAY?" I WILL BLOCK THIS BITCH FROM MY WHATSAPP AS FAST AS POSSIBLE HA!
What a dumb bitch

Post it here if she does.

Tell her to pick out a nice apartment and tell her you paid for it. She will try to move in, but you will not pay for it. And she might get I. Trouble Lol

Tell her to pick out a nice apartment and tell her you paid for it. She will try to move in, but you will not pay for it. And she might get I. Trouble Lol
:lul:

"I can't even buy myself new pants" I think here are many poorcels, someone needs to make a survey to find out.

"I can't even buy myself new pants" I think here are many poorcels, someone needs to make a survey to find out.
I only get my disabled money lol. I'm completely retarded.

I can buy myself new pants but I should watch how much money I spend

Well, tell her you'll give her money in a week, also tell her you want to at least see her ass now, otherwise you'll block her lol

Tell her to turn the lights on, cuz they tend to mix with the dark