Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Once you're blackpilled, it's over

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★
There's no going back and nothing can save me. One life, once chance, and it went to hell. I still cannot believe the fact that I've lost in life. Man, the bp is fucking hard to swallow. I'm losing my mind........Fuckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I wanted in this Jewed society was a foid, but I can't even have that. #nopussynowork

It can be saved with betabuxxing but thats about it

Blackpill doesn’t doom you, it just tells you if you are doomed

There's no going back and nothing can save me. One life, once chance, and it went to hell. I still cannot believe the fact that I've lost in life. Man, the bp is fucking hard to swallow. I'm losing my mind........Fuckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you discovered the truth and couldnt take it. many such cases.

it was over before knowing the blackpill :fuk:.

only one temporary opportunity to live life and this is what we get.:feelsUnreal:

Yeah, and I can't even leave my basement anymore. I'm screwed...
imagine yourself talking to an attractive woman. What happens in that scene?

imagine yourself talking to an attractive woman. What happens in that scene?
Brootal. I can't picture myself having a conversation with a member of the opposite sex IRL, let alone an attractive one.I'm always the spectator in my imagination, and will always be one.

If you know the definition of betabuxxing, you never be at peace.
It is what it is. Part of being a man is swallowing your feelings

Part of being a man is swallowing your feelings
There's a limit one can take, and once you exceed that threshold, you will break down. If you're an incel, you'll have to keep swallowing negative feelings every day whereas normies and chads will do it once a week/every 2 weeks, and will never exceed their thresholds. It's like drinking 2L of oil instead of water daily.

Brootal. I can't picture myself having a conversation with a member of the opposite sex IRL, let alone an attractive one.I'm always the spectator in my imagination, and will always be one.
Yup, me too. I cringe and feel sick thinking about such a scenario, picturing the scene from third-person or even my view, knowing I'm deformed and how I can barely form a full sentence no matter with who I speak or on the phone. She'll feel pity or disgust, or both.

IF it happens, not saying it is likely, only happen in a purely "professional" setting, or me doing a crazed, desperate, senseless attempt to "flirt" with her. I'm a joke, a pitiful clown. F-ing cringe.

Yup, me too. I cringe and feel sick thinking about such a scenario, picturing the scene from third-person or even my view, knowing I'm deformed and how I can barely form a full sentence no matter with who I speak or on the phone. She'll feel pity or disgust, or both.

IF it happens, not saying it is likely, only happen in a purely "professional" setting, or me doing a crazed, desperate, senseless attempt to "flirt" with her. I'm a joke, a pitiful clown. F-ing cringe.
Sometimes I think that suicide is the answer but I'm too much of a pussy to do it.