Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Once your girlfriend ages, she should be dumped for a 20 year old. then dump them for another 20 year old when she ages.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
If I was gay (which i'm not), i would've done the same thing to men. You cannot climax with an old hag/geezer. They look like garbage. If you don't believe me, look at it through a cannibal's perspective. Rotten decayed skin with wrinkles and no collagen left will taste like garbage. You want soft youthful clear skin with collagen and zero wrinkles. Women age like milk as soon as they approach 30, and although they look good in their mid-20s and sometimes late 20s, they look best when they're 20. Men age like milk as soon as they hit mid-20s (guys look like hairy ass gorillas at this point and have no collagen left, sometimes even having a receding hairline). also people gain weight as they get older.

i seriously think most humans are disposable and as soon as they age, they aren't worth your time. no, don't say i should love someone i'm with no matter what. I don't believe in love anymore. Imagine loving a human. Humans are shitty faggots who need to be sent to the guillotines in minecraft. Humans act like sex objects, so they are ones, and I will treat them that way in minecraft. I can't climax with someone who aged like milk. I don't wanna waste my time with them. I'd also cheat, because monogamy is not something I wanna do because why be faithful to some shitty human who will become mere disposable garbage years later?

Yikes, personality detector off the charts

This is an excerpt from your book "How to manage relationships as a Chad"?

I truly believe that romantic or sexual desire is strongest when a female is young and fit

I truly believe that romantic or sexual desire is strongest when a female is young and fit
absolutely. although i have no romantic desire. i hate humans. only reason i want a relationship is due to FOMO, but i won't give any emotional intimacy to that pathetic human cunt.

absolutely. although i have no romantic desire. i hate humans. only reason i want a relationship is due to FOMO, but i won't give any emotional intimacy to that pathetic human cunt.
Love from the bottom not from the heart, they will always monkey branch even to Chads, if anything you should learn is to never be too comfortable around them

Step 1: be Chad

Like we have a chance...

I agree. But I wouldn't refuse to date/fuck a foid of my age.

Just to create more incel.. amazing plan there buddy

If I was gay (which i'm not), i would've done the same thing to men. You cannot climax with an old hag/geezer. They look like garbage. If you don't believe me, look at it through a cannibal's perspective. Rotten decayed skin with wrinkles and no collagen left will taste like garbage. You want soft youthful clear skin with collagen and zero wrinkles. Women age like milk as soon as they approach 30, and although they look good in their mid-20s and sometimes late 20s, they look best when they're 20. Men age like milk as soon as they hit mid-20s (guys look like hairy ass gorillas at this point and have no collagen left, sometimes even having a receding hairline). also people gain weight as they get older.

i seriously think most humans are disposable and as soon as they age, they aren't worth your time. no, don't say i should love someone i'm with no matter what. I don't believe in love anymore. Imagine loving a human. Humans are shitty faggots who need to be sent to the guillotines in minecraft. Humans act like sex objects, so they are ones, and I will treat them that way in minecraft. I can't climax with someone who aged like milk. I don't wanna waste my time with them. I'd also cheat, because monogamy is not something I wanna do because why be faithful to some shitty human who will become mere disposable garbage years later?
Yes so much yes

Why not aim lower than 20 if you're so concerned about her aging?

yeah true. im in high school though so i kinda like 15-17 a lot. I'll prolly be more into early 20s when I get there
Have you ever tried to ask girls out? Girls are pickier after HS

yeah a few times. got rejected and some dudes made fun of me. pretty humiliating
Look up datinglogic on YouTube. HS is the easiest time to get a date. After that it becomes impossible

Meh my standards are shit, I get distracted just looking at a pile of potatoes at the grocery store. I have so much poison in me that I would definitely fuck a 50 year old, and she would be 40 years old after she absorbed my load. Fucking succubus.

how is liking under 20 "pedo"?

not if you are ugly like me
I wonder how ugly you are

many teens use the internet so of course average looking ones with bad self esteem will resort to these forums

I wonder how ugly you are

many teens use the internet so of course average looking ones with bad self esteem will resort to these forums
Ugly enough to be called ugly by other high schoolers, including foids

You cannot climax with an old hag/geezer. They look like garbage. If you don't believe me, look at it through a cannibal's perspective. Rotten decayed skin with wrinkles and no collagen left will taste like garbage. You want soft youthful clear skin with collagen and zero wrinkles. Women age like milk as soon as they approach 30, and although they look good in their mid-20s and sometimes late 20s, they look best when they're 20.

Ngl I like your threads and your profile gives them a nice halo :feelsokman:

If you don't believe me, look at it through a cannibal's perspective. Rotten decayed skin with wrinkles and no collagen left will taste like garbage. You want soft youthful clear skin with collagen and zero wrinkles.
Really living up to your username.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back