Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Once you took the black pill you can never go back

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Now that I know all that shit it is so damn obvious that looks determines EVERYTHING. We all felt it somehow in our lives but we are literally bombarded 24/7 with brainwashing that this is NOT the case so this realization was buried deep inside us, until places like this opened our eyes.

Most normies are blissfully unaware. What is also frightening is that foids know all that shit almost by default. Men need to be black pilled on it and foids literally know it from child age that looks is the only thing that matters.

This place black pilled me so hard that I developed an X-ray vision and can immediately spot in couples WHY a foid agreed to be with a certain guy.
"Oh he is tall"
"He has a good face"
"He has a good chin"
etc...
But almost never "He has a nice personality, he is funny, he is caring" etc.... :feelshaha: Also never saw a manlet.

This really darkened my view of females and humanity. Once you took the black pill you can never go back. :blackpill:

But like I say society tries so fucking hard to deny the black pill, to act like we are NOT animals and not everything is determined by genes JFL. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

The fact that many people have been through the same experience and realized that looks are everything make the black pill true. Before, i thought i am the only person who believes that so, we all felt alone having such thoughts, i was doubting them and falling more to blue pill beliefs until i found the incel community.

it’s better than being a bluepilled incel in denial:feelsokman:

Once you go black...