Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Once you start looking for "signs" that a foid is "into you" it is 100% over.

taloh

taloh

Banned
-
Before i became blackpilled i used to check out a few gay ass subreddits where people asked users if someone had a "crush" on them and all this nonsense.
Their stories would usually consist of meaningless interactions that were complete bullshit like at work or school.
But these bluepilled cucks would go onto reddit and be like "My oneitis stared at me for 0.2 miliseconds, is this a sign she likes me?"
NIGGA
If you have to go to reddit and research shit like "body language" or "female psychology" or some other retarded bullshit you know you have an SMV of fucking 0.
While you are there watching some "top 10 signs a girl has a crush on you" video like a soy homosexual, chad is facefucking your oneitis until his cum mixes with her puke while he tells her to "swallow for daddy".
If a cunt is not rubbing your cock under the table the moment she meets you, you are a worthless subhuman fuck who will have to LDAR for the rest of his days.

The only true IOI is P in V

If a cunt is not rubbing your cock under the table the moment she meets you, you are a worthless subhuman fuck who will have to LDAR for the rest of his days.

PUA is the biggest scam of this century and cucks actually fall for it. JFL.
This is the only sign that says you are not a subhuman. All the other signs just point towards "IT NEVER BEGAN"

If a female really likes you, she will make it obvious. Just look at how they act around Chad. The reason that they do not act the same around you, is that they are not interested in you.

if a girl didnt drag you to the school bathroom and suck you off immediately after a few days of dating her then every day is a rope day

HIGH IQ. It’s so obvious even a giga autist could recognize
If a female really likes you, she will make it obvious. Just look at how they act around Chad. The reason that they do not act the same around you, is that they are not interested in you.

Everyone does this tbh. It's probably partly biological. One time someone noticed my haircut and my middle school self thought that meant she was into me. :lul:

Along with the all the other absolute bullshit I made up to convince myself I had a chance with all my other crushes.

You don't even need to hear PUA to fall for this. Lol, everyone in school makes up these bullshit copes.

Jesus nigga how much do you fucking post on here?

Plain and simple.

pretty much

look at how foids interact with chads, we will never have that :feels:
never ever ever :reeeeee:
This is the only sign that says you are not a subhuman. All the other signs just point towards "IT NEVER BEGAN"
True :redpill: is shit
if a girl didnt drag you to the school bathroom and suck you off immediately after a few days of dating her then every day is a rope day
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Everyone does this tbh. It's probably partly biological. One time someone noticed my haircut and my middle school self thought that meant she was into me. :lul:

Along with the all the other absolute bullshit I made up to convince myself I had a chance with all my other crushes.
Can relate greatly tbh
HIGH IQ. It’s so obvious even a giga autist could recognize
thenks dude :feelsthink:
FACTS
Jesus nigga how much do you fucking post on here?
nigga da fuck u talking bout?

"bro I think this girl was into me but I just didn't take the chance! if only I did!"

There was no fucking chance and it only means that she was perfectly fine with not being with you in the first place. Foids go fucking apeshit if they don't get chad's attention for a hot second

Fucking based.

Its true, foids made it extremely obvious that they're attracted to my chadlite friend

Before i became blackpilled i used to check out a few gay ass subreddits where people asked users if someone had a "crush" on them and all this nonsense.
Their stories would usually consist of meaningless interactions that were complete bullshit like at work or school.
But these bluepilled cucks would go onto reddit and be like "My oneitis stared at me for 0.2 miliseconds, is this a sign she likes me?"
NIGGA
If you have to go to reddit and research shit like "body language" or "female psychology" or some other retarded bullshit you know you have an SMV of fucking 0.
While you are there watching some "top 10 signs a girl has a crush on you" video like a soy homosexual, chad is facefucking your oneitis until his cum mixes with her puke while he tells her to "swallow for daddy".
Based and blackpilled. When I was bluepilled in early high school I thought I was just unable to pick "signals" cuz I was socially retard and girls were shy :feelskek::feelskek:.

Truth is if you dont get approached directly you are incel. Even guys in incel subreddits says they been aporoached by landwhales (real almost obese girls).

For bluepilled lurkers here, if you are not getting approached but think you are getting "IOI's" stop coping. You aint getting anything.

Here is also my post from looksmax.org :
Screenshot 20200721 231347 DuckDuckGo

I hope none of you ever fall for "muh IOIs" normie meme ever again

Ropefuel post

if a girl didnt drag you to the school bathroom and suck you off immediately after meeting you then every day is a rope day
Corrected

This

NIGGA
absolute truth

If a female really likes you, she will make it obvious. Just look at how they act around chad. The reason that they do not act the same around you, is that they are not interested in you.