Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Once you realize that your life will end in a suicidemaxx life is so much more relaxing

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I always used to be worried about my grades and stuff in school for example, worried about getting a good job, contributing to society and all that but now I just dont care now

Currently Im behind on everything school related but for some reason Im just feeling like meh whatever, I really shouldnt be posting on this forum I should be working but JFL, even if my advisor or parents get mad and scream at me for failing it cant be that bad, Im a virgin at 23, thats much worse

Two years ago I wouldve been ashamed to let myself fail like this but right now I realize that being a virgin at 23 is much more shameful, really why does it even matter if I end up dropping out of my program

I dont care about anything I used to care, as long as I have a place to sleep and food to eat for the next few years Im content

Theres really no reason for me to stress thinking about saving up for retirement, saving for a house downpayment or my dream car, those things are pointless and I probably wont live long enough for any of them to matter

Ngl two years ago I was proud of my accomplishments, like you can always do better but I was happy with everything about my life not related to romance, now I let it all go to shit

No gf no point

If i wasn't religious i wouldve roped by 10 tbh

Absolutely relatable.
I just wish I could have a painless and fast suicide method (like cyanide?) always by my side.
That would make me super low inhib, cause in the worst case I can just end everything really quick.

just saying, IT jumps up and down and has a fuckin laugh when one of u guys kill yourselves

cope thread you'll pussy out

I'm pretty much in the same boat. My only salvation is becoming rich, of which the chance is infinitely small.

You remind me of myself at your age. I personnaly don't regret the time I spent as a NEET (4 years). Those were the golden years, honestly. I had the time to cultivate myself, to lift weights, to get better in many artistic skills ... To become a better man, as simple as that, in a way that school, uni, clubs or all that social bullshit would have never been able to provide to me in "normal life". Real NEET is not the life of a lazy fuck, it's the life of a monk dedicated to himself.

But you must prepare for what comes next, stay aware of reality, as I did. Get a degree, something you could use at some point. Now, I'm kinda well-off, but not all NEETs achieved that, and most are full of regrets after that. They think being a NEET was a mistake, while it's just that they let time go by without really focusing on themselves. Focus on yourself.

Absolutely relatable.
I just wish I could have a painless and fast suicide method (like cyanide?) always by my side.
That would make me super low inhib, cause in the worst case I can just end everything really quick.

Shotgun + slugs to the back/r00f of your mouth

Ive been actually researching this

Check these out

If i wasn't religious i wouldve roped by 10 tbh
brootal
I always used to be worried about my grades and stuff in school for example, worried about getting a good job, contributing to society and all that but now I just dont care now

Currently Im behind on everything school related but for some reason Im just feeling like meh whatever, I really shouldnt be posting on this forum I should be working but JFL, even if my advisor or parents get mad and scream at me for failing it cant be that bad, Im a virgin at 23, thats much worse

Two years ago I wouldve been ashamed to let myself fail like this but right now I realize that being a virgin at 23 is much more shameful, really why does it even matter if I end up dropping out of my program

I dont care about anything I used to care, as long as I have a place to sleep and food to eat for the next few years Im content

Theres really no reason for me to stress thinking about saving up for retirement, saving for a house downpayment or my dream car, those things are pointless and I probably wont live long enough for any of them to matter

Ngl two years ago I was proud of my accomplishments, like you can always do better but I was happy with everything about my life not related to romance, now I let it all go to shit

No gf no point
You are paying for school I'm assuming, if you don't get a good GPA at least, you are getting cucked by the school for money.

Shotgun + slugs to the back/r00f of your mouth

Ive been actually researching this

Check these out

I'm sadly a Europecel with no access to firearms...
Holy fuck, cyanide seems pretty painful.
I wonder what stats an exit bag has, but it's not listed there.

Feels great to have a suicide method ready tbh. Why can't you have one by your side?

brootal

You are paying for school I'm assuming, if you don't get a good GPA at least, you are getting cucked by the school for money.

Im not, I already have my undergrad degree and Im doing research right now, Im doing the cucking by wasting somebody elses money

Assisted suicide should be freely available.

You remind me of myself at your age. I personnaly don't regret the time I spent as a NEET (4 years). Those were the golden years, honestly. I had the time to cultivate myself, to lift weights, to get better in many artistic skills ... To become a better man, as simple as that, in a way that school, uni, clubs or all that social bullshit would have never been able to provide to me in "normal life". Real NEET is not the life of a lazy fuck, it's the life of a monk dedicated to himself.

But you must prepare for what comes next, stay aware of reality, as I did. Get a degree, something you could use at some point. Now, I'm kinda well-off, but not all NEETs achieved that, and most are full of regrets after that. They think being a NEET was a mistake, while it's just that they let time go by without really focusing on themselves. Focus on yourself.

I already have a stem degree

Also Im not wasting my time that much, I still do stuff that interests me, its just that Im not getting any "real world" experience that I could put down on my resume so Ill be fucked

For example I started lifting and Im coding an emulator right now, its super simple but fun

As I said, Im pretty happy with my past accomplishment but I have no motivation to continue, if I get a gf I should be able to kick myself into gear again but I just dont see why continue like this

A life that you live alone is honestly not worth living

Im not, I already have my undergrad degree and Im doing research right now, Im doing the cucking by wasting somebody elses money
:feelskek:
pretty based ngl, just do enough to get through I guess

I'm sadly a Europecel with no access to firearms...
Holy fuck, cyanide seems pretty painful.
I wonder what stats an exit bag has, but it's not listed there.

Lol, I have no access to firearms either, I need a reference letter for the background check but I have nobody who could provide me one since I have no friends

If I graduate or fail uni I will probably move for a job to Texas or somewhere where you can buy a shottie without that shit and do it then

Other methods are way too painful and unreliable
:feelskek:
pretty based ngl, just do enough to get through I guess

I was hoping to do a PhD but at this rate it wont happen

A PhD is 5 more years of school LDAR, I dont want to ever go back to working 9-5 in some office, done that for 3 summers in college and 3 more months after college and its hell

Last edited:
I agree
I think I am already dead and I have no fears

Absolutely relatable.

leaving it to tranny antifas to pull the trigger tbh

Thank you for the lost all hope website. I sadly think it might become useful to me in the future. Good luck to whoever does make the plunge - may your death be painless and the abyss calm and relaxing for you.

There a freeway over pass in my neighborhood where some men jump off . I think its like 200 or 300 feet high like a 20 story building. I kind a feel some kind of vertigo whenever driving over something that high. I have no problem climbing a 30 foot baseball fence or 8000 feet mountain tho. May be its all the twisting concrete road way that freaks me out and the noise of traffic.

I think zombie apocalypse in the states will spread on a wider scale soon, they been ravaging the cities for months now and possibly a vampyre plague too. I heard some have spread to the fancy malls once reserved for the unaffected people,roaming in hordes, so many of the uninfected have shut themself inside their compound 24/7.

Please refrain from thoughts of roping but instead be magnamious and stock up on rice and beans in your underground time sharing fiberglass zombie proof bunker, you never know when a foid will seek your protection and your stash of sustenance. She may make you an offer you cannot refuse.

I'm against suicide, but even disregarding that, I don't think this makes sense.

Most of us will probably die eventually. Whether it be suicide or old age. So if your cope is "Eventually I'm gonna kill myself" that's about as much a comfort as saying "Eventually I'm gonna die of old age." They're both just undecided future dates of death.

Cosmic IQ

Fuck all "work hard" or "get a hobby" coper npc faggots

There's no point to do anything if you can't get a women to embrace you with her love and sex. Fuck that

I don't really care about achieving any kind of success , I have given up