Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Once you graduate school, Summer becomes the worst season of the year

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Looks like my summer vacation is… over
★★★★★
You no longer have any break to look forward to; just hot, shitty weather, mosquitoes, spiders, and silverfish out in full force, and knowing you're being mogged by normies and attractive people who are chilling at the beach while you lie in your room, masturbating in a puddle of your own sweat.

My last ever Summer vacation wrapped up on the 26th of August as I entered my senior year of cuckllege. September's always been my most hated month of the year thanks to its potent suifuel cocktail of shitty weather AND being back in school, but now it looks like the entire Summer's going to be September from here on out :kys:

You no longer have any break to look forward to; just hot, shitty weather, mosquitoes, spiders, and silverfish out in full force, and knowing you're being mogged by normies and attractive people who are chilling at the beach while you lie in your room, masturbating in a puddle of your own sweat.

My last ever Summer vacation wrapped up on the 26th of August as I entered my senior year of cuckllege. September's always been my most hated month of the year thanks to its potent suifuel cocktail of shitty weather AND being back in school, but now it looks like the entire Summer's going to be September from here on out :kys:
Dont forget about the cockroaches

i didn't mind it because i always hated school

i didn't mind it because i always hated school
Once you enter the wageslave market, you don't get any more breaks. You follow the same schedule in the Summer that you do year-round. That was the point of this thread

I rotted my whole summer in my apartment with my annoying mother saying how much of a worthless loser I am. Annoying cunt. Made me want to go ER on her.

I am now back in college and it's pure suifuel. I prefer summer unlike you.

I hate spring more, unpredictable shitty weather and outside is grey and ugly.

There's 2 weeks of perfect spring weather, but after that it's 90 degrees and you melt.

I rotted my whole summer in my apartment with my annoying mother saying how much of a worthless loser I am. Annoying cunt. Made me want to go ER on her.

I am now back in college and it's pure suifuel. I prefer summer unlike you.
I preferred Summer also, but now that my final Summer vacation has passed, there's no reason to. Summer without breaks is just hot, shitty weather

I preferred Summer also, but now that my final Summer vacation has passed, there's no reason to. Summer without breaks is just hot, shitty weather
Wagecuckery is looming over you. That shit makes any man rope.

I hate Winter a lot more. More specifically December & January. Warm & rainy weather is my favorite since it's the perfect middle ground.

I hate Winter a lot more. More specifically December & January. Warm & rainy weather is my favorite since it's the perfect middle ground.
Are you from a particularly cold area?

Back during school days always dreaded September because that’s when school would be back in session

Also foids love to show off their feet in warm weather

Back during school days always dreaded September because that’s when school would be back in session

Also foids love to show off their feet in warm weather
The first day of school is always pure suifuel. More so in high school than college though

I prefer the winter, frankly

Bugs go away, it's more cloudier, feels more comfy, perfect weather to vidyamaxx, etc.

I can also actually naturecope- summer where I live is miserable for many reasons.

I prefer the winter, frankly

Bugs go away, it's more cloudier, feels more comfy, perfect weather to vidyamaxx, etc.

I can also actually naturecope- summer where I live is miserable for many reasons.
Having had to go there in May to attend a curroid wedding, I can confirm that Shitexas summers are awful

I was kinda thinking of this recently, how the start of a school year is always so awful, due to the fact that it's still hot as shit with bugs everywhere, your forced back to the public indoctrination system, and also hearing your peers who lifemogged you in everyway talk about how great their summer was.

Having had to go there in May to attend a curroid wedding, I can confirm that Shitexas summers are awful
Yup, it's hell- literally

And my sorry ass once worked at a fucking country club, jfl

And I'm glad my slang/terminology is becoming more adopted here.

My summer vacation lasts the entire year.

I was kinda thinking of this recently, how the start of a school year is always so awful, due to the fact that it's still hot as shit with bugs everywhere, your forced back to the public indoctrination system, and also hearing your peers who lifemogged you in everyway talk about how great their summer was.
Same, I was dwelling on this thought and then realized every month of the Summer is going to be like this moving forward, which is what prompted me to write this thread.
And my sorry ass once worked at a fucking country club, jfl
Brutal shit.
And I'm glad my slang/terminology is becoming more adopted here.
:feelsYall: Same here. I'm happy to see how "infiltroon" and "curroid" have spread on this forum