Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Once went to dance class

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Just lol teacher shit told 1 girl to dance with me. Holy fuck the cringe, she was looking at her friends and they were loling and shit while she was looking like she was crngingand loling..
Just force someone in pairs bro! So done being a fucking incel

goddamn incel piece of shit

The teacher used to make the girls play volleyball with me,they always cringed and laughed.

I hate women
full

that must have been brutal shit bro

that must have been brutal shit bro
Yes. Imagine if I was gl. Fucking hell serotonin dropping since childhood and there were more moments and I consider my childhood being best times. I'm so fucking subhuman

Why would you go to dance classes?

Why would you go to dance classes?
My best friend did go there so I went with him, never went again after that one day. I'm not even sad at the moment but FUCK being subhuman just holy fuck FUUUUUUUUUUCCKKK FUUUUUUUCKK and my qt petite cooworker is not my gf because I'm fucking subhuman she keeps looking at my subhuman side profile hahhsbsbdb fuuuuuuuvk

Garrettmaxxing I see.

Screenshot 20191127 165523 Samsung Internet

Dont forget the fedora.

Brutal ngl

I’m never taking dance classes

You know some Staceys? Staceys don’t exist near me

Life is not fair

forcing girls to dance with incels is a human rights violation :feelscry:

I used to think dancing was nice... Back during the disco 80s...

While it's my goto lie about sex... "I was a dancing and fucking machine when i was younger, then i got scared of catching aids so i quit clubbing and fucking strange girls..."

I never got laid by dancing once! But i sometimes actually did get to dance with foids. Super drunk ones...

I wasn't as ugly then. I guess.

dancing classes sounds kinda gay tbh