Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Once on a school trip

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Officer
I sat next to a normie, he was playing around with his phone and showing me photos of his girlfriend(we were like 13/14). we got talking and then he asked me, how about you? do you have one too? I didn't think anything of it because i was young and it didn't really bother me at that time so i just told him the truth, no I don't have one, I've never had one. he was literally shocked Jfl. he couldn't believe it "how can that be" "why have you never had one" blah blah.. it was like half the end of the world for him. If he was shocked back then, how would his fcking reaction be today? now, over 10 years later with 27, i'm in the exact same situation as when i sat next to him on the school trip. Still no GF, still sexless, still kissless, still no holding hands etc etc.

I sat next to a normie, he was playing around with his phone and showing me photos of his girlfriend(we were like 13/14). we got talking and then he asked me, how about you? do you have one too? I didn't think anything of it because i was young and it didn't really bother me at that time so i just told him the truth, no I don't have one, I've never had one. he was literally shocked Jfl. he couldn't believe it "how can that be" "why have you never had one" blah blah.. it was like half the end of the world for him. If he was shocked back then, how would his fcking reaction be today? now, over 10 years later with 27, i'm in the exact same situation as when i sat next to him on the school trip. Still no GF, still sexless, still kissless, still no holding hands etc etc.
I just saw my schoolbullys IG, He has a hot aryan foid, He also looks purebred Aryan, its over

we are a different species

Nobody has ever asked me if I have a girlfriend tbh

If he was shocked back then, how would his fcking reaction be today? now, over 10 years later with 27, i'm in the exact same situation as when i sat next to him on the school trip. Still no GF, still sexless, still kissless, still no holding hands etc etc.
:feelskek: I've barely been asked this but this makes sense.
People probably already realized I would be alone forever

we are a different species
vintage baby GIF
Meme Reaction GIF

IMG 3062
IMG 3061