Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Once knew a guy who didn’t want to date a virgin

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So this guy was dating this chick and she was a virgin and committed to be a virgin till marriage. One day he vents to me that he’s not sure if he wants to date her because she is a virgin.

I kept pretty quiet and didn’t really give any input but inside I was like are fucking crazy? You have a nice looking girl 6-7/10 who has a good personality for a foid and has not been tainted with prior cocks. Who cares if she is a boring fuck at first you can always work with her on what you like etc. holy fuck, imagine not wanting to marry a unicorn traditional virgin woman because you can’t fuck her before marriage.

He did eventually ending up marrying her and living happily ever after..while we rot.

What a retard

He take a time to think about it lol

Beyond retarded

That's what this cucked society is doing to men. It's brainwashing them into thinking that it's better to have a (used up roastie whore) girl with experience than a virgin.

Bro tbh I don’t care about if a girl is a Virgin or notI just want pussy

No hymen, no bux

He was a mangina

MUH EXPERIENCE

Only roasties mother of 2

sounds like some gay way to say ur a cuck tbh