Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Once it's over

• Thread starter Deleted member 25611
  • Start date
Deleted member 25611

Deleted member 25611

Self-banned
-
Once you're out of high school all the people, women especially that you have ever seen will never think about you again, if they even thought of you while you were there. It's always in my mind forever for the rest of time I'll always remember them the stupid crushes that ruined me just by existing have never and will never think of me again I can't get them out of my head always always always I still follow them on social media but they'll never follow me or know or care what I do which doesn't matter anyway because I'm never doing anything except seeing how much better other people's lives are.

i know your feel brocel... i am still doing exactly what are you describing. still stalk and check foid's social networks even knowing that they don't even remember that i exist. i mean even in the school they didn't know about my existence, imagine nowadays. :cryfeels:

We are the background characters

Women r gey

We are the background characters
i know your feel brocel... i am still doing exactly what are you describing. still stalk and check foid's social networks even knowing that they don't even remember that i exist. i mean even in the school they didn't know about my existence, imagine nowadays. :cryfeels:

Tutorial mode isn't an exaggeration. Literally all the foids from high school that you look up on social media will probably lifemog and careermog you in every way despite having to put in way less work into anything to get to that stage.