Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Once All the Oil Runs Out and Society Collapses

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
It will be the us manlets who will inherit the world while skinny tallfags slowly starve to death, and we will eat their flesh to survive and take all their women for ours.

Humanity will be restored back to when every man had a submissive wife and average male height was 5’5.

View: https://youtu.be/dw1fiXc6Qs0

Shut yo whiny ass up, corpulent kiddo!

Cope copium

Until the oil runs out the Elites wil have found another way to keep Clown world working. That's what the Green energy and anti-fossil fuel fuel craze is about, to find new ways to get energy, it's not about ((climate change)).

Sounds amazing

nah bruh we got solar panelz n shit

Oil is actually not scarce. It doesn't come from decaying dinosaurs. It's artificial scarcity for the slave populations . The elite have other energy sources anyway

This is why we should invest in nuclear however instead of uranium we should use thorium

This guy's voice is what I imagine @MarquisDeSade sounds like in real life :feelskek:
Unfortunately oil depletion isn't forecast until 2045-2052 earliest, however, production outputs globally are a lot smaller than year global consumption rates. :feelsjuice:

This is why we should invest in nuclear however instead of uranium we should use thorium
Thorium technology is still in it's experimental phase. :feelsjuice:

We literally have solar powered cars and electric ones :feelsokman:

I used to be all gung ho for Peak Oil. The peak actually did happen back in 2008 or something. Yet, somehow here we are. Everything is sill humming along, and oil prices are actually way below where it was in 2007 after the Katrina hurricane.

Electric ones are literally worse because of lithium mining

True
Energy infrastructure takes years if not decades to build and put into place along with hiring people with the technological know how, even with that, there isn't any kind of energy to replace fossil fuels within any large way as of now. There is always nuclear energy, but that type of energy is problematic with disposing radioactive waste. :feelsjuice:

Energy infrastructure takes years if not decades to build and put into place along with hiring people with the technological know how, even with that, there isn't any kind of energy to replace fossil fuels within any large way as of now. There is always nuclear energy, but that type of energy is problematic with disposing radioactive waste. :feelsjuice:
Radioactive waste is an overhyped problem

I used to be all gung ho for Peak Oil. The peak actually did happen back in 2008 or something. Yet, somehow here we are. Everything is sill humming along, and oil prices are actually way below where it was in 2007 after the Katrina hurricane.
That’s only because of fracking.

No, it really isn't. Wherever you learned that from is wrong. :feelsjuice:
Oh wow there’s a little radioactive waste near the nuclear plant. It’s not even like it accumulates in a large quantity quickly. It’s far better than any other solution

A nothing burger

Oh wow there’s a little radioactive waste near the nuclear plant. It’s not even like it accumulates in a large quantity quickly. It’s far better than any other solution
Nuclear radioactive waste takes hundreds of years to deteriorate and degrade. Within that time frame it is hazardous to the environment or any living thing that comes in contact with. There's also the problem of it leaking into the soil concerning underground water aquifers. :feelsjuice:

Nuclear radioactive waste takes hundreds of years to deteriorate and degrade overtime. Within that time frame it is hazardous to the natural environment or any living thing that comes in contact with it. There's also the problem of it leaking into the soil concerning underground water aquifers. :feelsjuice:
Yes but it can easily be contained

Yes but it can easily be contained
There's no easy containment for nuclear radioactive waste which is why nobody is in a hurry to build more nuclear power plants. :feelsjuice:

There's no easy containment for nuclear radioactive waste which is why nobody is in a hurry to build more nuclear power plants. :feelsjuice:
That’s literally the only downside. What else would you support other than nuclear? Coal burning is ofc shit, solar power is unreliant, and hydropower is ok ID be fine with it

That’s literally the only downside. What else would you support other than nuclear? Coal burning is ofc shit, solar power is unreliant, and hydropower is ok ID be fine with it
I'm very skeptical industrial technological society will be able to maintain itself for any long significant amount of time whether it's energy or a multitude of things, so in that regard I'm kinda like Ted Kaczynski. :feelsjuice:

I'm very skeptical industrial technological society will be able to maintain itself for any long significant amount of time going into the future whether it's energy or a multitude of other things, so in that regard I'm kinda like Ted Kaczynski. :feelsjuice:
Ok well that’s pretty based

Move to Europe in a village and farm animals.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back