Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Once again India fucks up china after they came for more territory

"inceldom discussion"

If war breaks out between them it will be thebiggest incel war in history.

It will be the Incel version of industrial revolution. Cataclysmic shit

just be curry strikes again

Indians masculinity mog me

Based curries.

Good at putting them vile disease spreading gooks in their place

Ironic part is if you actually read about history many martial arts originate in China, and a lot of the thinking around the principles around fighting come from China.

In addition Chinese mothers are obsessed with stuffing their low value sons with loads of meat (with no thoughts about animal welfare), with the idea being it will make them jacked and strong.

Yet after all this they get physicality mogged at pretty much anything they ever do, although I admit with women it's a different story

Ironic part is if you actually read about history many martial arts originate in China, and a lot of the thinking around the principles around fighting come from China.

In addition Chinese mothers are obsessed with stuffing their low value sons with loads of meat (with no thoughts about animal welfare), with the idea being it will make them jacked and strong.

Yet after all this they get physicality mogged at pretty much anything they ever do, although I admit with women it's a different story
JFL chinks mog curries into oblivion.

India vs China. Two of the biggest Incel Nations squaring off. A clash of the century.

politics should be its own channel or in off topic.

How? only 2 million max are in the military?

If theres a war, more curries and ricemen would join.

Ill be sitting here, enjoying the show with fresh popcorn.

The chinese seem obsessed with adopting the tough guy flexing muscles attitude of western countries. At least Japan is less about posturing for women.

My money is on the currycels.

If the Indian army deploys its best fighting units which are typically the Punjab regiments despite the fact their equipment is probably more dated than China's, most of it is quite well proven and more reliable. China has a lot of stuff it makes itself which in reality is probably not particularly good. India raped Pakistan in 1965 and 1971.The Indian army with the help of the British 14th army smashed the Japs at Kohima and Imphal in 1944 when Japan tried to invade India.

They'll do the chinks. I'd put money on it.

My money is on the currycels.

If the Indian army deploys its best fighting units which are typically the Punjab regiments despite the fact their equipment is probably more dated than China's, most of it is quite well proven and more reliable. China has a lot of stuff it makes itself which in reality is probably not particularly good. India raped Pakistan in 1965 and 1971.The Indian army with the help of the British 14th army smashed the Japs at Kohima and Imphal in 1944 when Japan tried to invade India.

They'll do the chinks. I'd put money on it.
What's interesting is India's forces are not worse equipped than China in every way.

On anything related to heavy artillery, or weaponry, or mobilisation, China is far superior, both in numbers (though not as much as you think given how big the birders China has to protect are, and no one on those borders likes them), and quality (China has very cutting edge, though unreliable and unproven home grown tech, which India is 10-15yrs behind).

However given how the 2 are geographically positioned quality of troops, the culture of the forces, and how well equipped the men are makes as much or more difference. Indian forces are as good or better equipped than China, and the forces are 50x more well trained, and without even getting into those elite regiments (who are elite because they are warrior castes), the normal soliders are much more motivated and physically mog the ricemen. And the biggest thing, Indian soldiers and Indian army actually know how to fight and how to win

imagine getting mogged by curries... brutally over for ricecels

However given how the 2 are geographically positioned quality of troops, the culture of the forces, and how well equipped the men are makes as much or more difference. Indian forces are as good or better equipped than China, and the forces are 50x more well trained, and without even getting into those elite regiments (who are elite because they are warrior castes), the normal soliders are much more motivated and physically mog the ricemen. And the biggest thing, Indian soldiers and Indian army actually know how to fight and how to win
tenor.gif

What's interesting is India's forces are not worse equipped than China in every way.

On anything related to heavy artillery, or weaponry, or mobilisation, China is far superior, both in numbers (though not as much as you think given how big the birders China has to protect are, and no one on those borders likes them), and quality (China has very cutting edge, though unreliable and unproven home grown tech, which India is 10-15yrs behind).

Yeah - I'd have far more confidence in the more dated weapons India has especially in regards to aircraft, artillery and tanks than any of this new stuff China has been flexing with the last few years. Most of it is probably shite that would break down before it got to the battlefield . I know China has had to use Russian engines in their jet fighters even after making a show of trying to make their own. I know that this new J20 interceptor they built and sold to Pakistan hasn't been deployed against the Indian airforce in the recent clashes. Which tells me that it doesn't work as well as their dated worn out F16's.

I also agree - in terms of calibre of troops and culture the Indian army is a very proven force with a proud history of achievements.

It'll be close but my guess is the Chinese will loose one of the major engagements of any war very badly even if they did make some progress initially.

Neither curry nor indian going to fight. They are to smart for that.