Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Once a woman experiences Chad its literally impossible for her to love anyone

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I know this is a well known fact already but I have to once again express my anger at how absurd this is

For example take this post on reddit:
It’s been about 5 months since I broke up with my ex. I broke up with him because I felt like he was too good for me and I was holding him back. I had the intention on getting back with him once I improved myself. Well 2 weeks after we broke up he got a girlfriend & they’ve been dating the past 5 months. I checked out her Instagram and my stomach dropped, my cheeks got hot and I just started bawling.
He loves her more than he’s ever loved me. I know there’s no chance of us getting back together, But now I’m having a hard time moving on. It seems like no one can compare to him. No one cares about me in the same way. I’ve been on dates with guys since and I don’t feel anything for ANY of them. I really don’t know what to do it’s been 5 months and I still can’t move on.

And imagine youre now a guy struggling to get a gf, youve asked countless women out and thank god you finally have a date!!! Youre so excited, but little do you know the woman youre going to be taking out on a date and paying her dinner FEELS NOTHING for you, all shes thinking about is her ex Chad bf, how hard he fucks her and how you cannot compare to him in any way shape or form. That is the power of Chad, once a girl experiences him its over, she can love no sub8 man

I seriously feel bad for anyone dating this girl, btw the reason she broke up with Chad is probably so she could make him chase after her but Chad doesnt play games like sub8 guys who have no choice, so he just LOLd and found a new gf to meet his sexual needs. The average single guy is incel, the average single Chad has more sex than he would in a relationship

Last edited:
The part that got to me the most was "2 weeks after we broke up he got a girlfriend". This is what life is like when you are a Chad. The incel does everything he can to make the relationship work, because he knows it could be years or decades before his next gf. But Chad breaks up and 2 weeks later he has a new gf.

l dont speak with non virgin girls, specially because of what you wrote OP

I’m imagining the white knight cucks on Reddit consoling her and telling her how “powerful” she is. :lul:

The part that got to me the most was "2 weeks after we broke up he got a girlfriend". This is what life is like when you are a Chad. The incel does everything he can to make the relationship work, because he knows it could be years or decades before his next gf. But Chad breaks up and 2 weeks later he has a new gf.

There was a thread on r/askmen years ago where a woman asked whats the biggest difference between being single and in a relationship for guys and the most common response was "no sex when you are single", JFL it tells you everything

And imagine youre now a guy struggling to get a gf, youve asked countless women out and thank god you finally have a date!!! Youre so excited, but little do you know the woman youre going to be taking out on a date and paying her dinner FEELS NOTHING for you, all shes thinking about is her ex Chad bf

Brutal. How many times has this happened to me in the past? Too many probably.