Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

once a loser, always a loser.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
I was botrn to make others feel better about themselves

When I talk, I have a high pitch voice combined with an awkward stutter and voice crack always.

Brutal innit? From this they can tell I am an abused dog who is scared of everyone.

When I talk, I have a high pitch voice combined with an awkward stutter and voice crack always.

Brutal innit? From this they can tell I am an abused dog who is scared of everyone.
You need to be scared of everyone when you're a genetic trash

You'll never feel like a man..

Hey man, dont attach the fact that you are not attractive to your whole self. I know that you may feel doomed because you look bad. But you still have passions and creativity and love and values. Live through them,personally I feel insecure because of my inability to attract women and feel less of a man but at the end i still have passions and goals, dont let the blackpill blind your life but let it be with you.

Based video, No point in doing anything when you've missed out on your youth
Well, you should still do whatever hobbies to enjoy you can, but don't set high expectations for yourself in life. Also, don't beat yourself up for your failures because it's not your fault

Need to see this video, where is it?

Hey man, dont attach the fact that you are not attractive to your whole self. I know that you may feel doomed because you look bad. But you still have passions and creativity and love and values. Live through them,personally I feel insecure because of my inability to attract women and feel less of a man but at the end i still have passions and goals, dont let the blackpill blind your life but let it be with you.
I have nothing to live for...

Born to be mogged