Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Once a girl cried when I was leaving

T

takurak

Banned
-
Dont ever fall for a girl crying. Im so dysentisized at this point that I just know theyre all fucking playing with your feelings. They will treat you like shit based on your appearance. 

You dont play any macho guy card on them. You will either be treated like a toy by them or they will discard you. Fortunately you get to choose this, and I advice everyone to discard the lying piece of shit femoid. 

Dont fall for a trap that any females can like any of us ugly guys. They will always have another motive. Hell! it could even be to prove themselves they are nice and not shallow bitches but in the end, all that will be left is you reflecting upon being ugly, like always.

I mean I sometimes feel like a fool for this. You walk in the street and every female is disgusted by you. Why the fuck would one of them start to like you then? She just wants to fuck with you for some motive.

nausea said:

I hugged her and kissed her forehead and said 'it will be okay'

Then she never talked to me again

takurak said:
I hugged her and kissed her forehead and said 'it will be okay'
Then she never talked to me again
C U C K E D

Why was she crying...? Im gonna need more details.

blackcel said:
cuz she manipulative rat

blackcel said:

She didnt want me to go. We were in a relationship and I had to leave the place.

iiiTeMpeR said:
C U C K E D

Lmfao dude I never replied to her whatsapp but she should have messaged me again showing concern for where I am.

Not cucked.. but yeah! fucking cucked.

I stayed in a toxic relationship for a very long time because I couldn't stand my ex's crying. I basically got emotionally abused and manipulated into putting up with her bs. She even tried to rope TWICE when I wanted to break up. She starved herself etc

I even had a subhuman condition like this due to stress towards the last months of that relationship.

sackiran-icin-bitkisel-tedavisi.jpg

She kept contacting me months after the breakup. I was very close to legit killing her.

rotandrise said:
I stayed in a toxic relationship for a very long time because I couldn't stand my ex's crying. I basically got emotionally abused and manipulated into putting up with her bs. She even tried to rope TWICE when I wanted to break up. She starved herself etc

I even had a subhuman condition like this due to stress towards the last months of that relationship.

sackiran-icin-bitkisel-tedavisi.jpg

She kept contacting me months after the breakup. I was very close to legit killing her.

Fuck dude... better to not have a gf than some crazy fucking bitch who breaks not only your heart but wants you dead

The condition looks nasty