Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Once a chad always a chad?

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
So there is this guy at the sports club I go to for the last 6-7 years (let's assume it is a ... racquetball club, but it may well be darts, billiards or anything in between) - absolute a$$hole who most folks hate af because of unsportsmanlike conduct and such. Anyway, a guy used to be a chad, or at the very least a chadlite when I first saw him many years ago - slim and very athletic, 6'2" or more, certainly some hispanic roots, always nicely groomed etc.etc. He has always been like a magnet to those few foids coming to the club and always behaved like a classic chad.

Now fast forward 5 years - I've seen him recently after not seeing him for a few years and I had hard time believing my eyes. He musta fucked his hormones big time or got sick in any other way, but man he gained A LOT of weight. And by A LOT I mean really a lot, easily BMI of 35+ or more.The fat distributed in quite a nasty way too with double-triple chin and looking shitty overall. He still obviously has his height and overall frame, but I'd say in the looks department he easily lost 3-4 points and descended to a low-tier normie at best...

However - and here's the interesting part - he still behaves the very same chaddish way ... and it seems to work!!! Again lots of foids around him all the time with no obvious signs of him losing any attractiveness for them despite outright shitty looks.
Also, interestingly, there are many gymcels very athletic guys around that looksmog him to oblivion, yet most of them don't enjoy even a fraction of attention he is still getting.

Call it a purely academic interest, but seriously, WTF?? He somehow managed to keep his brilliant personhhaaality despite loosing in the looks?

Maybe was a normie all along. Looksmaxxed 5 years ago perhaps.

Some lose their Chad status over the years or get fucked by puberty or mouth-breathing maybe. There's always a chance one gets disfigured in an accident.

But yeah, if nothing goes wrong a Chad will remain a Chad.