Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL On what planet

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Umf0scam8zh41

Does this happen

That girl could get a legit chad if she tried.
Also anyone notice she's brown and the boy is white?

This picture is very accurate, except for the thousands of notifications from orbiters that she chooses to ignore

also that femcel is not ugly enough

Poor little boo-boo is sad no one loves her, 1000 messages from men later and still feels unloved.

There're like a billion currycels out there who would do anything for a little bit of bob and vagene. Yet she is obviously dreaming of a white god.

lol to femcels

This picture is very accurate, except for the thousands of notifications from orbiters that she chooses to ignore

also that femcel is not ugly enough
said exactly this to a women I had a crush on when I was younger.
ofc no real sign of appreciation from her but I didnt understand this back in the day.
women only want to hear nice stuff from Chad

Fixedv2

Fixed

Last edited:
You know femcels are purposely trolling you retards because you fall for it every time

fem"cel" only wants white chads, no suprise here.

You know femcels are purposely trolling you retards because you fall for it every time

Its mostly the deathnics on this forum that fall for it tbh

That girl could get a legit chad if she tried.
Also anyone notice she's brown and the boy is white?
Good observation they arent self aware enough to realize they only go for white guys

femcels dont exist

He's just her little dancing monkey until he serves his uses then Chad hits the scene.

Hey femcel! You don't exist!