Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story On this day

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
On this day

April 10
Big Ben in 1858
Big Ben in 1858
Michael Tarchaniota Marullus (d. 1500) · Thomas Jones (d. 1619) · Kishori Amonkar (b. 1932)

not a lot of history on this day tbh

Damn, April 10th fucking sucks.

Did you know...

Chinese alligator
Chinese alligator

Did you know...

Chinese alligator
Chinese alligator
gators me

why you stole my content:reeeeee:

So you're going by "MarriedAndLookin4Fun" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

Over for postmaxxers with stolen content.
You are out of ideas tbh.
So you're going by "MarriedAndLookin4Fun" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

In the [News]

Supermassive black hole M87
Supermassive black hole M87*
Ongoing:
Recent deaths:

In the [News]

Supermassive black hole M87
Supermassive black hole M87*
Ongoing:
Recent deaths:
Hi, I am an Albanian virus but because of poor technology in my country unfortunately I am not able to harm your computer. Please be so kind to delete one of your important files yourself and then forward me other users. Many thanks for your cooperation! Best regards, Albanian virus

Hi, I am an Albanian virus but because of poor technology in my country unfortunately I am not able to harm your computer. Please be so kind to delete one of your important files yourself and then forward me other users. Many thanks for your cooperation! Best regards, Albanian virus
Okay cuyenbot

I used to ring bells.

Here in the State of Minas Gerais (Brazil) there is a great tradition of ringing bells in some colonial cities. Big Ben is a cracked bell, yet it has a good sound.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder, OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back