Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL On this day, Ariana Grande concert was blown up, slaughtering 22 normies

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
That event, while cause vastly different (islamism vs incel related stuff) to Saint Elliot's owning of normshits, had much more of an blast when it comes to owning normfags.

RIP BOZOS LOL

7-years-ago-today-a-suicide-bomber-detonated-a-nail-bomb-at-v0-fxcv43z1912d1.jpeg

It actually reminded me of this moment, where some ISIS guys hacked a Swedish radio. In the beginning you hear a angry, certainly autistic sounding nasheed and then a normfags song comes on.

This was memory holed for me, a rarity.

I miss the days of the past where normies actually had fear in them.

Just that I hoped they were incels instead of Muslims

All of Ariana Grande’s songs are about being a slut, why were there so many children there?

how the fuck have i never heard of this

The guy who committed this was also meant to be a virgin

So many prime foids now lost:feelsbadman:

That event, while cause vastly different (islamism vs incel related stuff) to Saint Elliot's owning of normshits, had much more of an blast when it comes to owning normfags.

RIP BOZOS LOL

7-years-ago-today-a-suicide-bomber-detonated-a-nail-bomb-at-v0-fxcv43z1912d1.jpeg

It actually reminded me of this moment, where some ISIS guys hacked a Swedish radio. In the beginning you hear a angry, certainly autistic sounding nasheed and then a normfags song comes on.

Meanwhile ER killed a bunch of ricecels for no reason

All of Ariana Grande’s songs are about being a slut, why were there so many children there?
"Innocent" children listening to songs about being a whore, what could go wrong? :feelsclown:

ngl people who attend ariana grande concerts should be thankful for bombs going off, at least they get some entertainment out of the event that way

RIP BOZOS LOL

Good riddance, none of their lives had any value to begin with.

Whores in the making died too lol perfect cleansing. Not a single thing of value was lost
Vacation vacation time

I miss the days of the past where normies actually had fear in them.

Just that I hoped they were incels instead of Muslims
Tbh he probably was an incel. Its mostly lonely loser men who get radicalized. No man with a gf or a wife and kids would do shit like this

This was memory holed for me, a rarity.
This and the 2016 Belgium airport bombings were just somehow forgotten

Whats even funnier is how it legit only happend because of security not wanting to look racist lmao :feelsclown:

Good riddance

I wish the same thing happened in Mexico, there's only trash music here anyway, and the people who listen to it deserve to be slaughtered

I wish the same thing happened in Mexico, there's only trash music here anyway, and the people who listen to it deserve to be slaughtered
When will the anti degenerate cartel DLC be releasd?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back