Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL On therapy and men

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
There's fuck all male therapist around and if you find one they are usaly booked up for months. I made an attempt to book in with a male psychologist, have been waiting 3 months for his next appointment. Meanwhile the practice reception keeps calling me to schedule an appointment with one of the foid psychologist. They are avaliable for same day appointments or any work day of the week between 9 to 5, they have NO clients. Not even Normies trust foids with their normie problems. If you are in therapy with a foid I suggest you look around for a male.

Therapy is for faggots, dont waste your money, its a pseudoscience, its like selling canned air, its a very jewish profession, no wonder women flock to it since you can literally make stuff up and make it seem legit, youre better off PMing someone on this forum as they would do as good a job

Therapy is for faggots, dont waste your money, its a pseudoscience, its like selling canned air, its a very jewish profession, no wonder women flock to it since you can literally make stuff up and make it seem legit, youre better off PMing someone on this forum as they would do as good a job
Is it really a J thing?

Is it really a J thing?

Therapists are literally selling you nothing, just scream into a pillow like Britney Spears if you feel like you need therapy it will have the same effect

I agree but I'm still going to give it a shot so I can at least say honestly that I have exhausted all options

Therapists are literally selling you nothing, just scream into a pillow like Britney Spears if you feel like you need therapy it will have the same effect
I’ve been to some and it can be cathartic to vent to someone but therapy didn’t help much and it’s fuckin expensive

I’ve been to some and it can be cathartic to vent to someone

LOL @ paying someone $300 an hour to do what you can do on this forum for free

Therapists/psychologists are simply a scam in my experiences.
Outrageous prices whilst simply regurgitating the same platitudes over and over again.
The only thing they care about is if you have your wallet with you or not.
But hey, you never know, might help you. Godspeed.

I agree but I'm still going to give it a shot so I can at least say honestly that I have exhausted all options

Its over for you, try donating to female streamers next

What will you say to the therapist? there's nothing wrong with you other than an ugly face.

Public health care pays for my therapy, but it's still not worth it. It's nice to have someone to talk to, but foids just can't relate to our problems. Their normie advises are so fucking useless, if not harmful.

it's funny and ropefuel when you remember same girls who laughed at you in middle school are now psychologists and are supposed to help losers
psychology is always a degree picked by women who failed at school and don't know what to do in the future

What will you say to the therapist? there's nothing wrong with you other than an ugly face.
This, unless you can find a blackpilled one I don't see the point

Therapists/psychologists are simply a scam in my experiences.
Outrageous prices whilst simply regurgitating the same platitudes over and over again.
The only thing they care about is if you have your wallet with you or not.
But hey, you never know, might help you. Godspeed.
I think it's worth it if you don't need to pay for it and don't have anything else to do. It can't hurt.
This, unless you can find a blackpilled one I don't see the point
>i want my therapist to tell me the same things some obscure internet forum says

I think it's worth it if you don't need to pay for it and don't have anything else to do. It can't hurt.

>i want my therapist to tell me the same things some obscure internet forum says
@Weeb25 what's your opinion on this

Therapists literally set off dangerous forensic patients for decades until they got stopped doing it. They didn't really got better just more careful. They still try to develope a system where its basically a 0% risk setting someone free. Good luck with that lol.

They can't really solve stuff just try to help you dealing with the stuff fucking you

High IQ

Well I have 6 free sesions from the public health care system. So why not?

Well I have 6 free sesions from the public health care system. So why not?

What exactly do you hope that therapy will accomplish? Like after those 6 sessions what is your hope that you will come out with?

And let me tell you this right away, you will be just as gfless

A lot of therapy consists of making you vent for 1 hour with minimum input from them.

Then you realize times up and you need to book another session. Cash only

What exactly do you hope that therapy will accomplish? Like after those 6 sessions what is your hope that you will come out with?

And let me tell you this right away, you will be just as gfless
No idea what I want from it. Have you had therapy before?

No idea what I want from it. Have you had therapy before?

No. You just need to realize that:

a) it wont get you a gf

b) nobody cares about you

to see why its pointless.

No. You just need to realize that:

a) it wont get you a gf

b) nobody cares about you

to see why its pointless.
I don't know dude I rather try it for my self, as I said it's free so I have nothing to lose. At the very least I can post about my experience here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back