Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel On the toilet since 4am

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
5 now. All I ate was a chapati with cabbage and beans, a few passion fruits and an orange. Woke up with a headache because I slept after eating. I hate the human body. Fucking hate this meat prison. So goddamn sensitive. Why do I have to suffer? Wish I was a vampire from twilight. Never get tired. Be immortal. Never feel pain, never get a shitty ass. Great. Fkin rooster just started up. Now I'll never get back to sleep.

You shit for an hour?

I hate pooping

and your legs didn't die?

take pics man

Over for shitcels

i have IBS and i hate waking up for class and being late because i was pooping and had a stomache that didnt seem to go away. it sucks.

Life sucks. I hate my life. I hate your life. I wish the planet would succumb to nuclear warfare. Oh god my stomach...
I feel your pain, but thats some pretty gay shit to say
Ur right i wish iwas a 30 ton monster truck

I hate those shits where you’re whiping for what seems to be 3 hours and it still isn’t gone.

Life sucks. I hate my life. I hate your life. I wish the planet would succumb to nuclear warfare. Oh god my stomach...

Ur right i wish iwas a 30 ton monster truck
also if ur in america, where in america is it 5am? wtf?

eat raw meat

what are u doin in africa? niggamaxxing?

NEVER sleep after eating god fucking damn

Yesterday I shat for 30 minutes.
I ate food that had milk and didn't know it (I'm lactose intolerant)

it's over for your ass

Just got done shitting before posting here. Never eat a bunch of vegetables, especially ones you can't digest.

It's finally over. My asshole burns on touch
Just got done shitting before posting here. Never eat a bunch of vegetables, especially ones you can't digest.
Veggies should help you shit

Have you been sick?

The last time I was ill, I didn't have diarrhoea, but I was vomiting profusely.

I spoke too soon still shitting 12 hrs later jesus fuck I have work to do. My asshole is completely raw

I spoke too soon still shitting 12 hrs later jesus fuck I have woek to do
6768B6D1 B607 466F 8AE1 E242CA3597AA

fuck..