Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious On the subject of the 'Chosen one' + Demoncel theory

Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★
I do believe that I was placed here in this particular material space for a reason, cosmic in nature though I cannot state my subscription to any religion certainly of the judeo-abrahamic variety.

That is of course not to say I follow any such paganistic or otherwise heretical (herein defined by the inquisitorial (I'd be a inquisitor at times, I've been known to inquisite at times myself) ) religion of any sort of the seems like jeans splitting at the mere thought of trouble.

Well, the world revolves around the sun, what does the sun revolve around? Is it us? Is it the 'blackened universe' (If you believe in the idea of 'muh ever expanding black universe you're just a BBC theory cuck) or is it in reality that we're revolved around via the mental space due to cosmic energies that seep into our particular realm from otherplaces that needn't be defined (maybe can't be but I know what's up).

So therein the questions remains forthwith who here is the actual chosen one of this tortured existence and cosmic horror?

Time to lay down and take your pills

I am one of the chosen. It's quite obvious.