Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On the sexual desires of men and women as expressed through the objects of desire

joocel52

joocel52

Recruit
★★★★★
Hello fine company,
An intersting thing i have notcied is the great diffrence between what men and women claim they want to fuck online. now addmitedly everyone here is familiar with the dogpill, so there is no need to discuss that. Rather, observe something else.
Many men would happily fuck an anime girl. that is normal, and makes sense.
meanwhile, i have seen "normal" women online express sexual desires for:
the pyramid from gravity falls, space marines, dragons, orks and centaurs.
they want to have intercourse with egyptian monuments and lovecraftian monstrosities.
kindly share your thoughts :)

not accurate, moids also fuck just about anything

goats, bicycles, car exhaust pipes

you name it, moids have probably tried to fuck it

not accurate, moids also fuck just about anything

goats, bicycles, car exhaust pipes

you name it, moids have probably tried to fuck it
A. while what you say is true, how many men have you seen, going on instagram ir reddit, happily express their sexual lust towards goats?
B. I have a feeling this is mostly limited to either very pimiritve communities or to inidividuals who are mentally unwell
C. finally, its not just about women fucking anything. Notice a pattern - they all want to fuck things associated with violence and horror

B. I have a feeling this is mostly limited to either very pimiritve communities or to inidividuals who are mentally unwell
generally when it's been researched, bestiality has been more frequent among moids

certainly there are a reasonable amount that engage in it, and other degenerate acts

C. finally, its not just about women fucking anything. Notice a pattern - they all want to fuck things associated with violence and horror
most dogs aren't associated with violence and horror

generally when it's been researched, bestiality has been more frequent among moids

certainly there are a reasonable amount that engage in it, and other degenerate acts

most dogs aren't associated with violence and horror
I will admit i have no knowledge of statistics. however i will point out that the dogpill rarely involves delicate beasts like poodles or scottish terriers but rather things like huskies, pitbulls, mastiffs etc who are seen as more dominant, masculine, and indeed violent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back