Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel On the importance of chad to females...

Posh

Posh

londoncel
-
When one gets older and starts to put the pieces together, one realizes that every single thing in a female's life is designed to increase her chance of obtaining a chad. Chads are few and far between, yet these guys have such fierce competition over them that it would be an administrative nightmare for chad to sort out all the incoming messages and requests that they must receive. Every single fucking trash pop song, love song, every fucking song made by a female is about chad, whether it's a tribute to him, or where she talks in riddles and metaphors about how much she misses his gigantic cock. Females get up every morning, apply makeup for one fucking hour, go to the gym, starve themselves, get breast implants, get nose jobs, do everything and anything to get a chad, because anyone below chad is not worth the effort. The lengths and shit that women put themselves through in the HOPE of fucking a chad is difficult to digest. They put themselves through a whole load of shit just to feel his cock inside them, even if it's once.This should signify to everyone here how fucking useless we all are to females. We're just seen as parasites who they have the misfortune of traversing in everyday life. From the onset, a whole existence of sex and validation is automatically cut off from us. Having a girl smile constantly in your presence, who does whatever you want, and who wants you to brutalize her during sex because you're such a god must be one of the most euphoric feelings on earth. Yet most of us here would struggle to ask a female for directions without being dismissed as a creep. We have no value: none. Your plans should focus on coping or roping. Just take unpaid sex and a normal validating life out of the picture.

This fucking wall is hurting my eyes. Didn't you go to elementary? Use fucking paragraphs.

Great post. Screenshotted and saved to my personal blackpill archive.

High skilled writing high IQ POST

This fucking wall is hurting my eyes. Didn't you go to elementary? Use fucking paragraphs.

It looks small on computer but big on mobile. I can't edit it anymore. Try not to be so childish.

When one gets older and starts to put the pieces together, one realizes that every single thing in a female's life is designed to increase her chance of obtaining a chad. Chads are few and far between, yet these guys have such fierce competition over them that it would be an administrative nightmare for chad to sort out all the incoming messages and requests that they must receive. Every single fucking trash pop song, love song, every fucking song made by a female is about chad, whether it's a tribute to him, or where she talks in riddles and metaphors about how much she misses his gigantic cock.

Females get up every morning, apply makeup for one fucking hour, go to the gym, starve themselves, get breast implants, get nose jobs, do everything and anything to get a chad, because anyone below chad is not worth the effort. The lengths and shit that women put themselves through in the HOPE of fucking a chad is difficult to digest. They put themselves through a whole load of shit just to feel his cock inside them, even if it's once.

This should signify to everyone here how fucking useless we all are to females. We're just seen as parasites who they have the misfortune of traversing in everyday life. From the onset, a whole existence of sex and validation is automatically cut off from us.

Having a girl smile constantly in your presence, who does whatever you want, and who wants you to brutalize her during sex because you're such a god must be one of the most euphoric feelings on earth. Yet most of us here would struggle to ask a female for directions without being dismissed as a creep.

We have no value: none. Your plans should focus on coping or roping. Just take unpaid sex and a normal validating life out of the picture.
@Sadist

Solid sub100postcel blackpoll. I didn't have a problem because it's not that long and I'm on mobile, but use paragraphs next time.

I don't think it revolves mainly around sex, I believe females have a built in need to please chad and try bear his children, like a brain function. Most likely for evolution purposes.

It's pretty easy to read
No it isn't. If you are a trucel like me and use the dark site setting and are sitting in a dark room the glow of a all white wall will hurt your eyes.

Thank you, pretty good standard black pill 8/10.

It looks small on computer but big on mobile. I can't edit it anymore. Try not to be so childish.
Kek but it made my eyes bleed and my mind wander. Paragraphs also help separate and organize the ideas/thoughts :feelsthink::feelsokman:.