Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion On self-harm and my experience with it

Over 9000

Over 9000

Recruit
★★★★★

Self-Harm increases hell lot of adrenaline in your system. The rush comes not just ofc from the physical pain but also from the psychological state—like self-pity or other emotions. The stronger the emotional response, the more intense the adrenaline, and it makes you soared up, kind of like a tiger when it's fighting. The adrenaline also causes a tingling sensation in your genitals, which can make it come off as a bit sexual.​

I do it, I’m sure it’s not heathy but it does help.

Never got the tingling or whatever though.

It's a nice sensation

nice feeling but will never do it again

Self-Harm increases hell lot of adrenaline in your system. The rush comes not just ofc from the physical pain but also from the psychological state—like self-pity or other emotions. The stronger the emotional response, the more intense the adrenaline, and it makes you soared up, kind of like a tiger when it's fighting. The adrenaline also causes a tingling sensation in your genitals, which can make it come off as a bit sexual.​

make it come off as a bit sexual.
JFL

I did it because my life sucked and my pain was the only thing I could truly control. I managed to get into an emo clique because of my scars, funny to think heavy suicidality lead me to having the most friends at one point.

I would also get rock hard when I did it.

I did it because my life sucked and my pain was the only thing I could truly control. I managed to get into an emo clique because of my scars, funny to think heavy suicidality lead me to having the most friends at one point.

I would also get rock hard when I did it.
what type you did?cig burns literally make me coom

what type you did?cig burns literally make me coom
I would bite those plastic pencil sharpeners and embed the blade into pencils and make a scalpel, eraser burns with those super big pink ones, when I started smoking pot I would put them out on myself and it became my best cope so I stopped doing the others.