Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious On Philosophy...

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★★
Goro

Kikes dislike this

There are LITERALLY none on your entire planet/timeline such as me.

OK, I'll bite.

Describe to me your understanding of reality. I promise you that I will read everything you write, no matter the length, IF AND ONLY IF you're genuine.

You want evidence that I'll read it? I read your short story about the only time your selfish matter did a selfless act and it saved your life. That was the only redeeming thing she did her life in your eyes.

OK, I'll bite.

Describe to me your understanding of reality. I promise you that I will read everything you write, no matter the length, IF AND ONLY IF you're genuine.

You want evidence that I'll read it? I read your short story about the only time your selfish matter did a selfless act and it saved your life. That was the only redeeming thing she did her life in your eyes.
How to describe the indescribable? I'm working on it. You do know Im creating the INCEL bible correct? A work for all incels/outcasts/misfits/pariahs? With three volumes so far.. Sadly, the mods wont put it here. My understanding is a work in progress, but Im altering reality itself presently. This ISNT my earth/timelime. I was born in another. Id suggest my other works as well, I reveal slowly my perspectives, as I reveal them to myself. But I can guarantee, there are NO creatures in your world quite like myself.

My understanding is a work in progress, but Im altering reality itself presently. This ISNT my earth/timelime. I was born in another. Id suggest my other works as well, I reveal slowly my perspectives, as I reveal them to myself. But I can guarantee, there are NO creatures in your world quite like myself.
Don't schizomaxx too hard, brocel.

How to describe the indescribable? I'm working on it. You do know Im creating the INCEL bible correct? A work for all incels/outcasts/misfits/pariahs? With three volumes so far.. Sadly, the mods wont put it here. My understanding is a work in progress, but Im altering reality itself presently. This ISNT my earth/timelime. I was born in another. Id suggest my other works as well, I reveal slowly my perspectives, as I reveal them to myself. But I can guarantee, there are NO creatures in your world quite like myself.
7d718f171ed2e53c00d4a79b3cbf46144e9387ad.gif

Become the new Socrates, the mad gadfly who shakes the Acropolis with an indignant flurry of inquiry.
Thanks. But I suspect im an ANCIENT thing, long forgotten. But RISEN!

Thanks. But I suspect im an ANCIENT thing, long forgotten. But RISEN!
Your mind isn't broken yet, but it's at greater risk to be.

im old, but my ideas might outlive my body