Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill On nights like these the blackpill is a force to be reckoned with

clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
I was doing some research on a topic i enjoy (True Crime) and everywhere i look its foids worshipping these fuckers non stop and using their shitty tiktok lingo.

there is no escape from the blackpill

has anyone else had to face a brutal blackpill tonight? is this what foids mean when they say they got raped? i feel awful

Would’ve been awesome to have been born looking like Richard Ramirez but nooo.

Whatever sadistic deity is responsible for this hellscape just had to make us ugly and give all the good looks to that evil wetback. Jfl.

Whatever sadistic deity is responsible for this hellscape just had to make us ugly and give all the good looks to that evil wetback. Jfl.
speaking of evil wetbacks do NOT try to EVER do research on salvador ramos. you WILL be on suicide watch. the foid worship is insane

:feelsrope:

It's really no surprise that the true crime community is filled with so many woman. I remember when true crime discussion more somewhat more niche and mainly regulated to internet forums but now it's been so fucking normified with tiktok and youtube, just like everything.

It's really no surprise that the true crime community is filled with so many woman. I remember when true crime discussion more somewhat more niche and mainly regulated to internet forums but now it's been so fucking normified with tiktok and youtube, just like everything.
was a hobby of mine and now it makes me seethe and rage

speaking of evil wetbacks do NOT try to EVER do research on salvador ramos. you WILL be on suicide watch. the foid worship is insane
You mean foids now obsess over him and write poems for this dude or some shit? I took a quick look and he's not even a HTN. Ramirez brutally mogs him

You mean foids now obsess over him and write poems for this dude or some shit? I took a quick look and he's not even a HTN. Ramirez brutally mogs him
go on reddit. r/uvalde_shooter or some shit like that. ruined my night and i am seething

Jfl evil serial killer spics getting good looks while innocent men rot, god is trolling us, we’re his meme

Jfl evil serial killer spics getting good looks while innocent men rot, god is trolling us, we’re his meme
It certainly feels that way. half of these girls idolizing him are underage. im not jbpilled but it fills me with a special type of anger and resentment seeing foids so young delving into these sorts of degeneracy

I was doing some research on a topic i enjoy (True Crime) and everywhere i look its foids worshipping these fuckers non stop and using their shitty tiktok lingo.

there is no escape from the blackpill

has anyone else had to face a brutal blackpill tonight? is this what foids mean when they say they got raped? i feel awful
Being a true crime fan is something you have to keep to yourself because everyone thinks you’re a school shooter or a foid trying to fuck the subjects.

Being a true crime fan is something you have to keep to yourself because everyone thinks you’re a school shooter or a foid trying to fuck the subjects.
its super normie now and just like literally every single one of my other hobbies it got invaded by moralfags and foids

“Man is evil” so said all the wisest men to comfort me. Ah, if only it were still true today! Evil is man's greatest strength.
Man must become better and more evil, so do I teach. The greatest evil is necessary for the ubermensch’s success.

its super normie now and just like literally every single one of my other hobbies it got invaded by moralfags and foids
Don’t forget the trannies. Nothing is safe from them :feelsseriously:

“Man is evil” so said all the wisest men to comfort me. Ah, if only it were still true today! Evil is man's greatest strength.
Man must become better and more evil, so do I teach. The greatest evil is necessary for the ubermensch’s success.
dark triad is genuinely a lifesaver for incels and needs to be tested more amongst members

thugmaxxing is baby steps towards this

Don’t forget the trannies. Nothing is safe from them :feelsseriously:
IMG 0389

they all suck and should kill themselves at MY earliest convenience ( right now )

the only transgenders i support are FtM.

its like legal torture
Forced 4’11 incel conversion therapy for chad only “femcels”

also, I don’t think I got your add on discord, but it might just be their turbogay new mobile layout, did you send it?
i made a new one, ill dm you it