Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On my way to 200

OwnerOpcell

OwnerOpcell

Roll on 18 wheeler
★★★★★
Hit my highest weight this year of 445.
In July I went to Boston via public transport, ended up doing nearly 2.5mi on foot. Nearly killed me and took 3 days for the pains to go away.
Walking around trucks stops, stores and daily tasks also sucked.

I’ve cut myself down to 410,
Using fasting and keto/paleo

Fast:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

Meal shake early Saturday morning, chef salad and hard boiled eggs Saturday afternoon.

Sunday:
Steak, chicken or fish. Broccoli with cheese sauce or other low carb vegetables.

Monday:
Meal shake in morning, meat, fish or chicken with eggs late afternoon.

Tried some supplements but they seem to not do anything ordered another one to try.

Carry a 20lb dumbbell with me now, hadn’t realized just how far I’ve dropped off. Can barely curl it 20 times.

Going to probably join planet fitness black card. Lot of them on my route. I’ll need to change up how I run it a little but I’ve got more then enough time on the route to hit a gym for an 1hr a day.
Haven’t been in a gym regularly since high school so this should be interesting.

Goodjob. Just eat enough meat, eggs, fruit, and leave out the sugar and carbs. (Go for 1500 calories a day) and get 30 mins of cardio.

Goodjob. Just eat enough meat, eggs, fruit, and leave out the sugar and carbs. (Go for 1500 calories a day) and get 30 mins of cardio.
Keep carbs to as close to 0 as possible with a 30g max when I eat to keep the ketosis going.
Switch between electrolyte salt water and water flavored with stur during the day.

All this work out crap that’s supposed to help is so stuffed full of junk.
Soy, artificial sweeteners, fillers.

Finally was able to find a creatine and whey protein with out all that junk.

Good luck. Keep us posted on progress.

Big loss so far 35 pounds is a lot!

Keep up the work bro

New supplement arrived.
Shits expensive, it better do something.
IMG E4074
Going to order these. No soy, artificial sweeteners or useless fillers.
IMG E4073IMG E4072

Most likely won’t do much. Wow that P6 is expensive. I looked at the ingredients and all are just bunk accept one I’m not familiar with. That is probably where you will get benefit if any.
Try it for 30 days see what happens.
I bought a capsule machine, if i can find the ingredients i could dupe it.
But it looks like 3 of them are proprietary.

Worked my way through the different meal shake samples.
Chocolate taste absolutely horrible which was disappointing.
Vanilla was the worst, more a tapioca and something else taste to it. Completely un-drinkable.
Caramel sundae was the best.

I mix it with a little butter and two raw eggs.

Getting fatassitis was easy and tasty, curing it hard and not so tasty.

4 day fasts. You have incredible mental power, cheers and I can only hope you archieve a good weight.

Not coming down as fast as I’d like it to but steadily decreasing.
At 402.7
Steamed some broccoli and asparagus. Air fried chicken for tonight.

Asparagus is a no go disgusting.

Last edited:
You dropped like 40lbs in like 2 weeks? Damn nigga huh?

get some more and be featured on tlc

Starting to think there maybe some truth to body types and eating within tune to your type.
Carbs are supposed to be energizing but to me there not.
Went over my carb count twice both times I haven’t been energetic. Just makes me tired and gives me a headache.
After a fast I go for protein first that’s what I seem to want. Everything else is secondary.
I feel much more energized and less lethargic with high protein /low carb.

Going all in on this
Bought one of those jawzrcise things from my other thread. Even though I can’t make the bones larger maybe I can fraud a bit by making the muscles bigger.

Bought a grip strength kit.

Ordered protein powders, creatine and other supplements.

20lb dumbbell I carry with me will only get me so far though. Up to 30 reps first set from 20. Think I’m moving along quick I guess.

Will eventually have to join gym which scares me for some reason.

Been reminded of one thing though lifting sucks.

Last edited:
In July I went to Boston via public transport, ended up doing nearly 2.5mi on foot. Nearly killed me and took 3 days for the pains to go away.

Fast:

Meal shake early Saturday morning, chef salad and hard boiled eggs Saturday afternoon.

Sunday:
Steak, chicken or fish. Broccoli with cheese sauce or other low carb vegetables.

Monday:

Tried some supplements but they seem to not do anything ordered another one to try.

Carry a 20lb dumbbell with me now, hadn’t realized just how far I’ve dropped off. Can barely curl it 20 times.

Going to probably join planet fitness black card. Lot of them on my route. I’ll need to change up how I run it a little but I’ve got more then enough time on the route to hit a gym for an 1hr a day.
Haven’t been in a gym regularly since high school so this should be interesting.
Keep up the good work.

Good work dude, I need to start fasting again, my weight is climbing from too much ldaring

Door dashed for the first time in 3-4 months 51 damn dollars for two salads and steamed broccoli.
Cheaper to do it myself.

Found this funny looking thing. Trains finger strength. Mine should be pretty good though video games counts.

View: https://imgur.com/a/ffrlNy9

Drawing up mixtures for the protein powders and supplements.
Aiming for low calorie, low carb, with as much protein as I can cram in.

Last edited:
Friday nights salad.
Good but I don’t think it’s worth 14 bucks. Got duped though. Thought I ordered from a small restaurant but it was actually Red Robin just rebranded.

View: https://imgur.com/a/GnfsFU5

Loves chef or chicken is 6.99 much better price about the same quality

Over 4 weak will cels,you'd need the Auschwitz treatment to get to normal weight op
5cf4f4b315e9f92c5a6e024e

Depending on you're dashboard or passenger seating area. (And maybe laws?) You could grow some baby greens...

Depending on you're dashboard or passenger seating area. (And maybe laws?) You could grow some baby greens...
What the hell is that?

What the hell is that?
A little garden thing where you grow various lettuces... Just stick it in you're truck. Like a mini garden. Just a planter. It only takes 5 days to sprout lettuce!

Just trim it for a "free salad!" Plenty of micro nutrients...

Jawzrsize thing came.
Got the pop and go mini version.
Bad idea no upper teeth to hold it in place well, slides around irritating gums.
Probably should of gotten the other one that has bite plates to disperse it over a larger area.
Maybe some cotton or something will help a bit.
Confused by the order thought I did order one regular and one pop and go but guess not. Ordered two pop and go.

Don’t know how the gym rats swear by this whey protein stuff.
All it does is make me feel nauseous.
Might have to try the hydrolyzed stuff which has had all the lactic acid removed.
The creatine and bcaa seem to be good though so far.

Still steadily declining was at 395 on Wednesday.
-50lbs since June
Changed up routine slightly.
500 calorie max day during week. Sunday and Monday I load up on air fried chicken with a pork rind breading and steamed broccoli.
Rest of the week chef salad and/or shakes.
Keeping carbs as close to zero as possible and protein as high as possible.

Last edited:
Need a potassium supplement for muscle cramping.
Probably vitamin c too.
Caught something this week hasn’t been fun so far.

Maybe ask your doctor about Semaglutide. If that’s not possible I know a lot of TRT clinics offer it, and so does the one I use.

Maybe ask your doctor about Semaglutide. If that’s not possible I know a lot of TRT clinics offer it, and so does the one I use.
What’s semaglutide?

Googled it first thing I saw
Semaglutide injection may increase the risk that you will develop tumors of the thyroid gland, including medullary thyroid carcinoma

No thanks I despise big pharma

Last edited:
Awesome progress over 50 pounds lost! Few more weeks and you will probably be down 60 pounds.

You walked 3 miles and it almost killed you? Over for weakcels

Fast:

Sunday:

Monday:

Proud of you brocel. :feelsjuice::yes::feelsokman:

115lbs or death

Went to sign up for gym last week. Was almost instantly uncomfortable and felt out of place.
Was down on myself for a while for being a coward.
Went at ogre hours for two days then had to go during prime time for a day.
Gymcels we’re right no one bothers you nothing to worry about.
Going to go at least 4 days week to start off was planning on 5 but I’m so sore now I can hardly move.
Do this for 90 days and see where I’m at.

Went to sign up for gym last week. Was almost instantly uncomfortable and felt out of place.
Was down on myself for a while for being a coward.
Went at ogre hours for two days then had to go during prime time for a day.
Gymcels we’re right no one bothers you nothing to worry about.
Going to go at least 4 days week to start off was planning on 5 but I’m so sore now I can hardly move.
Do this for 90 days and see where I’m at.
Good for you. Keep us posted.