Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment On my 6 hour trip to this tourist place this labor day weekend, this was the racial composition of interracial couples I counted

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date

Conclusion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
19 white male / noodlewhore couples
4 white male / currywhore couples
3 Indian male / mayowhore couples
3 Asian male / mayowhore couples
2 black male / mayowhore couples
1 white male / negress couple
1 black male / noodlewhore couple
1 black male / currywhore couple
1 Indian male / noodlewhore couple

Of the white men / asian women couples, maybe 3 of the males were actually good looking, rest were not at all. 8 of them were norwooding intensely and had beer guts, and 2 of them were literally wearing Marvel shirts :soy: :blackpill:

Of the curry male / white women couples, the one curry was average, and two were certified gigachadpreets, and the girls were pretty low tier Beckies. Those two chadpreets had to settle way below their looksmatch. :blackpill:

Of the rice male / white women couples, one was a 6'4" beanstalk with pretty bad recessed chin (JBT is everything), and the other two were gigachangs, at least 6'0" tall. Again, only with Beckies :blackpill:

The rest were pretty average. I'm was extremely surprised at the curry male / noodlewhore and black male/ noodlewhore couple, it was like seeing a meteor in the sky in its rarity. Black men / white women couples are overstated on this forum. I only saw two today. I guess it's only common if you live in the hillbilly Southern states in the US where like 50% of the people are black.

water is wet

I guess it's only common if you live in the hillbilly Southern states in the US where like 50% of the people are black.
from what I can tell it's not common here either.

when i was out in chicago i noticed a similar composition

Of the white men / asian women couples, maybe 3 of the males were actually good looking, rest were not at all. 8 of them were norwooding intensely and had beer guts, and 2 of them were literally wearing Marvel shirts :soy: :blackpill:

Of the curry male / white women couples, the one curry was average, and two were certified gigachadpreets, and the girls were pretty low tier Beckies. Those two chadpreets had to settle way below their looksmatch. :blackpill:

Of the rice male / white women couples, one was a 6'4" beanstalk with pretty bad recessed chin (JBT is everything), and the other two were gigachangs, at least 6'0" tall. Again, only with Beckies :blackpill:

The rest were pretty average. I'm was extremely surprised at the curry male / noodlewhore and black male/ noodlewhore couple, it was like seeing a meteor in the sky in its rarity. Black men / white women couples are overstated on this forum. I only saw two today. I guess it's only common if you live in the hillbilly Southern states in the US where like 50% of the people are black.
Low sample size coper

Jbw water is wet