Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On Matriarchy

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Many times I have heard people use the term matriarchal society interchangeably with soy. However closer inspection will show that even steriotypically "tough" cultures, such as those of the native americans or slavs, can be matriarchal in practice if not in theory.

I wouldn''t mind a matriarchal society like the bonobo's one

but you think foids would be willing to fuck incels to prevent conflicts like our closest relatives? I bet It'd be something like the hyenas society, with males (especially ugly ones) being at the bottom and treated like shit

No no no we’re not having matriarchy

My point was that all societies are matriarchal. Foids are naturally the ones most involved with the raising of children. They not suited to real labor or combat. Men leave home to labor and fight, leaving the foids alone at home; this results in their (and eventually society's) viewing of children and real estate as theirs.

My point was that all societies are matriarchal. Foids are naturally the ones most involved with the raising of children. They not suited to real labor or combat. Men leave home to labor and fight, leaving the foids alone at home; this results in their (and eventually society's) viewing of children and real estate as theirs.

Not so sure about this.