Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious On incels who, if given the chance, would lead the Chad lifestyle

If you woke up as Chad, you would

• Total voters
PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
If you woke up taller and handsomer, would you live life the way Chad does?
Partying, fucking random girls, etc., completely forgetting about your days and beliefs as incel?
I've seen a few people here who actually want that lifestyle. I just don't understand.
The system is broken. We are suffering because of it. But once you start benefiting from it, you stop caring about it being broken and exploit it to the fullest?
Instead of working towards fixing it?
Why? Is it just selfishness? Is it the "muh dik" mindset?
I hate the figure of Chad because of the lifestyle those types of men have. Not because I want to live their decadent lives. So it's disappointing and sad to see certain people say they want to have a Chad-like life.
It's a similar situation to a poor person (rightfully) complaining about being exploited by the rich and the excessive lifestyle they have, but then winning the lottery and absolutely loving the system, not caring about trampling over their former comrades and even treating poor people like trash, buying all sorts of superfluous goods and being the stereotypical rich asshole.
Of course, it's not like incels can turn into Chads (unless they already had the genetic potential to begin with and just got sloppy by getting fat or something). But it's still disheartening to know that people would be willing to readily change sides, abandoning their old groups and beliefs, never looking back.

nope, i'd use the looks to gain more attention and further the cause

I would use it to talentmax and become a great person in history

I'd just be cruel to females, and then find a virgin Stacy to marry.

i would genocide all roasties and cucks

How would a Chad help the incel cause though? Closest thing I can think was Zyzz who inspired some guys and treated females like how they treat males.

tPR3rIc.jpg

How would a Chad help the incel cause though? Closest thing I can think was Zyzz

he didn't help anyone

I would just find a loyal gf since I don't care about having sex without an emotional connection anyway

I would betray all of u and shit on incels in social media. Tbh.

As a Chad I would have no interest to help Incels out. The monopolized dating market is basically heaven on earth for Chad. So no interest to change anything.

Don't know tbh. I'm so autistic and the black pill has changed me, possibly forever (srs). Don't know if there's the possibility of me being a normie again. Chad or not.

Nah, the minute someone here would become a Chad (which is impossible), they would forget all about us.

2 is a better option for everyone, including myself.

I'd just be cruel to females, and then find a virgin Stacy to marry.
If you really want to help the cause just get the virgin Stacy, sleeping around is degenerate and only makes it worse for incels.

Last edited:
I would take over the world by careermaxxing and using my genius Chad brain to make VR as awesome and immersive as possible (being a Chad in amazing fantasy setting with cool powers>>>>being Chad in our own boring world).
I would be also doing sappy shit with my oneitis 24/7 ngl.

There is no way I'm going to be a chad. Well, if I reincarnate, if you believe in this.

But, If I was a chad, I would use it to accomplish great things, help the cause, rather than to monopolize and revolve around women, would marry a stacy probably which I would keep a good eye.

I would help the cause, but I don't think I need to be Chad to help the cause.

2 because I'm a compassionatecel

I would help the incel's cause and I'm dead serious about that.

Because we are facing a societal problem, it affects me, everyone around me. And incels are just the ones suffering the most.

Looking for minor advantages for the near future is not going to help me. 4 or 5 years of degeneracy are not enough as a prize to let this war being won by the jews.

I would help other incels ngl.

Why not both? Just how I could help, can chad force whores to fuck incel friend? :/

You can't help incels.

The best thing is to be happy that your brother has ascended.

I would fuck bitches but help the incel cause by hating foids and cucks.