Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment On Halloween, do your parents hand out candy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

On Halloween, do your parents hand out candy?

• Total voters
Most young kids don’t go to my parents’ house because the decorations are too scary

No they wouldnt without me, have to organise the candy myself, sadly theres hardly anyone that comes to our house, not many kids around. Feels good when I can gift someone something, at least then I can get a glimpse of what it feels like to know that somebody else thinks about you and cares about you, even if he doesnt know you well.
Especially with children, they cant defend themselves, theyre naive, they can actually feel true happiness because they dont know better yet, always liked children even if other people found them annoying, they were just having fun. Pretty happy that I dont have to deal with the bullshit of childhood or adolescence anymore, but would love to have children myself, would really make an effort to have them have happy, stable lives and prepare them for the future, dont let them run into traps like in my case. Sadly will never happen naturally though, cope is surrogacy but I fear its not going to work out either.

Well my dad barely even has neighbors, and my mom is at work during hours where kids would be walking around, so no.

Halloween not very pop here.

Yes my mom bought some, I already ate some of them. At least half of them are gonna remain so I'll them later maybe

Yes however if I am in the house alone I don't answer the door

Halloween isn't really that much of a thing in my country.

My parents taught me not to take candy from strangers

No, we're not white.

It was suifuel when my father once forced ME to hand out candy.

lol at giving away free candy to kids that will grow up to live a better life than u

My parents spend a fortune on halloween, they're cucks.
My parents taught me not to take candy from strangers
For real, a classmate once got hospitalized because someone gave him expired candy on halloween

The movie, "hard candy" was traumatizing.

Yes they do. Also, lol at people who leave bowls of candy outside their doorstep unattended. My friends used to dump the whole bowl into their bag and take off on their bikes. :feelzez:

Halloween is the devil's birthday, thats what my mom always told me

i dont have parents so no

Yes, it's the proper thing to do.

Not this year

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back