Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting On emotional level i will never accept inceldom

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
What i mean by that is that i am unable to accept to not have a 21-25 years old woman who will be with me because of the mutual attraction.Someone who is fun to be around,not a roastie,someone empathetic.
Call me a cuck but it is what it is.

No, that's reasonable. As long as she's not a whore, you should be fine.

God hates us. This life is ovER for us.

God hates us. This life is ovER for us.
inceldom reminds me of the book of job where god literally fucks job over again and again to test his commitment to god , for no reason other than to fuck him over no logic no rhythm no rhyme no reason.

Job is presented as a good and prosperous family man who is suddenly beset with horrendous disasters that take away all he holds dear—a scenario intended to test Job's faith in God.

literally a depiction of job

ring any bells the guys a cel lol
god is biblically fucking us over for no reason

inceldom reminds me of the book of job where god literally fucks job over again and again to test his commitment to god , for no reason other than to fuck him over no logic no rhythm no rhyme no reason.

Job is presented as a good and prosperous family man who is suddenly beset with horrendous disasters that take away all he holds dear—a scenario intended to test Job's faith in God.

literally a depiction of job

View attachment 587554

ring any bells the guys a cel lol
god is biblically fucking us over for no reason
Yeah, I don't really want to go to "heaven" and see Joel Osteen and all the faggots I hated while on Earth there. I want Incelhalla.

It’s your bodies’ coping mechanism :feelsjuice:

Imagine a validation from making your gf wet while making love to her.