Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting On being lowiq

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
After reading @IncelKing highiq Thread I reviewed my shitty life and once again realized how low IQ and genetics fucked me over.

-I have tried to read philosophical books but never understood anything. A 17 year old understand thus spoke zarusthra and I in my 30's don't .

-Back in highschool my primary major was computer science. Other classmates (even chads) understood basic programming like Qbasic, Pascal, C++, I didn't understood shit.

-I chose to study English translation in University and I failed at that as well. Now a 16 year old Iranian boy has mastered english speaks fluently while I still speak at upper intermediate level after all these years.

-One other thing I tried my best to understand was music. I never could read notes because I was too low IQ to read them and play them. Even after practicing a lot with tablature after years I could play slow guitar solos. While even a foid plays guitar solo of One by Metallica easily.

And now I earn 200 dollars a month with the help of nepotism. I would have been 100% jobless if it wasn't for my family.

Tl;Dr: I am an oldcdl who don't deserve to be living on this planet

Last edited:
Very relatable, what comes naturally for other i simply dont understand, i can stare at it all day and still doesnt make sense. Especially music and notes.

After reading @IncelKing highiq Thread I reviewed my shitty life and once again realized how low IQ and genetics fucked me over.

-I have tried to read philosophical books but never understood anything. A 17 year old understand thus spoke zarusthra and I in my 30's don't .

-Back in highschool my primary major was computer science. Other classmates (even chads) understood basic programming like Qbasic, Pascal, C++, I didn't understood shit.

-I chose to study English translation in University and I failed at that as well. Now a 16 year old Iranian boy has mastered english speaks fluently while I still speak at upper intermediate level after all these years.

-One other thing I tried my best to understand was music. I never could read notes because I was too low IQ to read them and play them. Even after practicing a lot with tablature after years I could play slow guitar solos. While even a foid plays guitar solo of One by Metallica easily.

And now I earn 200 dollars a month with the help of nepotism. I would have been 100% jobless if it wasn't for my family.

What is your mom like in terms of iq? Her job, intellectual hobbies, etc.

foids are selective of guys, but guys should be selective of foids as well, since from the mom the child receives its brain. In fact only the top 20% of foids in terms of IQ should reproduce with the top 20% of guys (probably in terms of magnanimity and masculinity). Thus 80% of women should be barred from reproduction to prevent imbecility or low iq from polluting the next generation. 80% of men (Incels and probably soon the sub 8 normies) will soon cease from reproduction. Society should force women to uphold their side of natural eugenics.

I believe after one generation there will arise a much nobler and smarter flock, unlike the very philistines today who populate the Earth.

Last edited:
Brutal shit. It's just the way life is, brocel. Our genetics determined us to be ugly, which resulted in inceldom, and unfortunately for some us, also lower intellect, which resulted in lower quality of life and finances.

Blame your mom for giving u a low iq brain.

I am also low iq btw.

Sad shit mate, most incels take pride in the fact that they're higher IQ than normies, what they don't understand is that genetics determine how smart you are. You can improve your wisdom, but it pales in comparison to the good intellects some people have, you won't be able to compete. Literally some simple coding shit will take you hours to fix, meanwhile others will do it in minutes.

If it helps you cope a majority of normies and a majority of incels are low to mid IQ, there's hardly any smart fellow here. Most incels that sound smart are just wise and knowledgeable, which is good and a good thing to strive for. But it's sad in the grand genetic scheme of things.

Beyond brutal. How much is 200/month in Iran?

Being stupid is worse than being ugly, almost.

Im Short ugly stupid and low T
I barely feel human

Very relatable, what comes naturally for other i simply dont understand, i can stare at it all day and still doesnt make sense. Especially music and notes.
:cryfeels:

What is your mom like in terms of iq? Her job, intellectual hobbies, etc.
Both my mom and dad are not really high IQ. My dad has the lowest IQ though, My mom has much higher IQ than my incel dad. Dad finished highschool and that was it

foids are selective of guys, but guys should be selective of foids as well, since from the mom the child receives its brain. In fact only the top 20% of foids in terms of IQ should reproduce with the top 20% of guys (probably in terms of magnanimity and masculinity). Thus 80% of women should be barred from reproduction to prevent imbecility or low iq from polluting the next generation. 80% of men (Incels and probably soon the sub 8 normies) will soon cease from reproduction. Society should force women to uphold their side of natural eugenics.

I believe after one generation there will arise a much nobler and smarter flock, unlike the very philistines today who populate the Earth.
Extremely High IQ

you won't be able to compete. Literally some simple coding shit will take you hours to fix, meanwhile others will do it in minutes.
Very well said brocel. I rememebr once it took me 4 hours to read2 pages of a book about linguistics. Comibination of extreme case of ADHD and Low IQ I guess

Beyond brutal. How much is 200/month in Iran?
It's almost 6 Million Toman. I earn less though, Almost 5million. PS5 costs 20-21 million. So I have to work 4 months without eating to buy PS5 if that helps you to understand the situation

Being stupid is worse than being ugly, almost.

Last edited:

Why you didnt join the iranian army back then? Have you ever thought about it?

You could have a condition such as ADHD, which may explain your "Low IQ" Symptoms.
Not sure if ADHD has any relations to lowiq. I highly doubt it. A jew psychologist writer Gabor Mate,wrote a book about ADHD. He has the same condition. Apparently there are many successful people with ADHD. I highly doubt it corelates with IQ.
Why you didnt join the iranian army back then? Have you ever thought about it?
Not gonna do it. I don't consider the government as Iranian

i have no trouble with philosophical concepts, but programming is alien to me

very relatable boyo i'm a low iq cel :feelsrope:

can't understand basic shit and still destroyed from the blackpill of school :dafuckfeels:

foids are selective of guys, but guys should be selective of foids as well, since from the mom the child receives its brain
Understated blackpill but it does seem to correlate with the data I’ve seen and my personal experience.

:cryfeels:

Both my mom and dad are not really high IQ. My dad has the lowest IQ though, My mom has much higher IQ than my incel dad. Dad finished highschool and that was it

Extremely High IQ

Very well said brocel. I rememebr once it took me 4 hours to read2 pages of a book about linguistics. Comibination of extreme case of ADHD and Low IQ I guess

It's almost 6 Million Toman. I earn less though, Almost 5million. PS5 costs 20-21 million. So I have to work 4 months without eating to buy PS5 if that helps you to understand the situation
Over

i have no trouble with philosophical concepts, but programming is alien to me
Say you have an empty shoe box, also know as a variable.

These are the things you can do with this shoe box.

1. You input a number or word into the shoe box.
2. You can output the contents of the shoe box to another shoe box (RAM variable), a disk (file), or a network card (socket).
3. You can change the contents of the shoe box by doing arithmetic on the number in the shoe box or if it is a word you can split the word, turn it into capitals, change characters in the word to something else.

It's all input-output to and from a shoe box and do processing on the contents of the shoe box.

Say you have an empty shoe box, also know as a variable.

These are the things you can do with this shoe box.

1. You input a number or word into the shoe box.
2. You can output the contents of the shoe box to another shoe box (RAM variable), a disk (file), or a network card (socket).
3. You can change the contents of the shoe box by doing arithmetic on the number in the shoe box or if it is a word you can split the word, turn it into capitals, change characters in the word to something else.

It's all input-output to and from a shoe box and do processing on the contents of the shoe box.
high effort reply, i appreciate it, made things a little clearer

high effort reply, i appreciate it, made things a little clearer
someone who appreciates crumb the high iq comic book drawing genius, interesting life story and documentary on crumb

It doesn't sound like you're low IQ, just low IQ for intellectual pursuits.

The first blackpill about intelligence is that it's fairly unalterable and certainly set by your early teens. There's some reason to believe that nutrition and lead poisoning do lower IQ somewhat. The major factor of IQ is genetics.

The second blackpill about intelligence is the actual hierarchy. If you want to talk about intellectual pursuits, even understanding something like Game of Thrones the TV show, all major plot threads, is something that's beyond 60-70% of humanity.

Percentile wise:

Following the plot of a typical sitcom - 50th+

Following the plot of a more complicated show like Game of Thrones - 60th+

Having articulated political views - 70th+

Ability to read and understand typical high school literature - 75th+

Ability to perform basic algebra - 75th+

Mastery of high school/college level algebra - 85th+

Basic Calculus - 80th+

Advanced Calculus - 90th+

Mastery of Advanced Calculus - 95th+

Basic Differential Equations and Linear Algebra - 85th +

Advanced Differential Equations and Linear Algebra - 95th+

Mastery of Differential Equations and Linear Algebra - 98th+

Ability to memorize organelles and flash card function in a cell - 60th+

Ability to trace protein synthesis from nucleus - 80th+

Ability to learn chemical processes of the cell beyond basic memorization - 85th+

Ability to carry out analytical procedures in life/biosciences - 70th+

Ability to Understand procedures being carried out in life/biosciences - 85th+

Ability to Read get the gist of academic papers in the life/biosciences - 80th+

Ability to Read and fully understand academic papers in the life/biosciences - 90th+

Ability to conduct your own research and produce papers without heavy input from a PI - 95th+

Ability to do the above, but have it not just be derivative worthless nonsense - 98th+

Guided by PI - 80th+

Ability to learn basics of Greek era philosophers - 70th+

Ability to read and understand Greek era philosophers on own - 85th+

Ability to pass a test where you memorize answers about Greek Era philosophers essentially given ahead of time (study guide, heavy emphasizing what will be on the test) for a mulitiple choice test - 50th+

Ability to do the above, but with additionally completing multiple worksheets which the answers for the same questions on the test, and padding out the test with lots of questions about 'what city did Socrates live in', and 'what century did this take place in', and 'what was the school of thought at this time called' etc: - 30th+

Ability to read and get something out of Nietzsche - 80th+

Ability to read and really understand Nietzsche well - 90th+

Ability to master Nietsche - 97th+

Ability to read and get something out of Kant - 90th+

Ability to read and really understand Kant - 97th+

Ability to Master Kant - 99+

Ability to program basic loops - 70th+

Programming skills to the point where you can be a monkey at FAANG getting paid to do nothing - 85th+

Programming skills creating something from scratch that is of use - 90th+

Also to add to my ranking system above:

Schools are heavily, heavily, heavily striated in the US. Many of you that felt smart in high school probably went to 0-80th percentile high schools, with even the 80th percentile probably being composed of 70-90th percentile students and therefore needing to cater at least somewhat to the needs of the 70th percentile students who struggle to read To Kill a Mockingbird and solve y = x+(-7) where y = 12, though can manage with an effort.

Vs a 95th percentile high school which only has 90th-100th percentile students, where the dumbest of you can make mediocre engineers and the smartest of you can become top 50 world college professors. Note, though, that the smartest kids at the 80th percentile school are still only becoming mediocre engineers.

Even if you're 80th percentile IQ, in a group of 100 you're smarter than 80 of the other people, you're still too stupid to do any high profile job (unless you're handed it for being black). Well - effort does count for something. If you want to study 3x as long as the 95th percentile person to become a doctor, you probably can. You'll be memorizing more than learning and have to go to a 3rd rate med school of course.

Last edited:
Very relatable, what comes naturally for other i simply dont understand, i can stare at it all day and still doesnt make sense.

It's sad when you were aware of it from the very beginning.
[UWSL]You tried and tried to understand basic concepts back in elementary school and highschool. You worked harder than anybody else to bearly pass a test , sacrificing your afternoon and weekends while normies could do anything they wanted with better results. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Normies, chads and specially foids bully you because you aren't intelligent enough. You tried to defend yourself but your brain couldn't do much due to it's limitations. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Now I'm here jobless with no way out, tried college but failed. I would be homeless or dead if it wasn't for my parents. Very low IQ is a dead sentence. :cryfeels:[/UWSL]

thus spoke zarusthra is a great book, there are others that are great but i have nostalgia of when i first read it, altough Nietzsche is not appealing for me nowadays. About low iq, all i can say is that intelligence is not important, because why matters being intelligent, knowing about topics well, being a book reader, having a sophisticated view of the world, aspiring for a dream that seems more unreachable as each day passes, good taste on music and an pretty fascinating mind when none of this matters at the end of it all? There are a lot of dumb sexhavers out there. There are intelligent people that do not enjoy maths or other boring and useless disciplines, but are intelligent. In the end, inceldom is not related to it.

thus spoke zarusthra is a great book, there are others that are great but i have nostalgia of when i first read it, altough Nietzsche is not appealing for me nowadays. About low iq, all i can say is that intelligence is not important, because why matters being intelligent, knowing about topics well, being a book reader, having a sophisticated view of the world, aspiring for a dream that seems more unreachable as each day passes, good taste on music and an pretty fascinating mind when none of this matters at the end of it all? There are a lot of dumb sexhavers out there. There are intelligent people that do not enjoy maths or other boring and useless disciplines, but are intelligent. In the end, inceldom is not related to it.
Redditor detected

It doesn't sound like you're low IQ, just low IQ for intellectual pursuits.

The first blackpill about intelligence is that it's fairly unalterable and certainly set by your early teens. There's some reason to believe that nutrition and lead poisoning do lower IQ somewhat. The major factor of IQ is genetics.

The second blackpill about intelligence is the actual hierarchy. If you want to talk about intellectual pursuits, even understanding something like Game of Thrones the TV show, all major plot threads, is something that's beyond 60-70% of humanity.

Percentile wise:

Following the plot of a typical sitcom - 50th+

Following the plot of a more complicated show like Game of Thrones - 60th+

Having articulated political views - 70th+

Ability to read and understand typical high school literature - 75th+

Ability to perform basic algebra - 75th+

Mastery of high school/college level algebra - 85th+

Basic Calculus - 80th+

Advanced Calculus - 90th+

Mastery of Advanced Calculus - 95th+

Basic Differential Equations and Linear Algebra - 85th +

Advanced Differential Equations and Linear Algebra - 95th+

Mastery of Differential Equations and Linear Algebra - 98th+

Ability to memorize organelles and flash card function in a cell - 60th+

Ability to trace protein synthesis from nucleus - 80th+

Ability to learn chemical processes of the cell beyond basic memorization - 85th+

Ability to carry out analytical procedures in life/biosciences - 70th+

Ability to Understand procedures being carried out in life/biosciences - 85th+

Ability to Read get the gist of academic papers in the life/biosciences - 80th+

Ability to Read and fully understand academic papers in the life/biosciences - 90th+

Ability to conduct your own research and produce papers without heavy input from a PI - 95th+

Ability to do the above, but have it not just be derivative worthless nonsense - 98th+

Guided by PI - 80th+

Ability to learn basics of Greek era philosophers - 70th+

Ability to read and understand Greek era philosophers on own - 85th+

Ability to pass a test where you memorize answers about Greek Era philosophers essentially given ahead of time (study guide, heavy emphasizing what will be on the test) for a mulitiple choice test - 50th+

Ability to do the above, but with additionally completing multiple worksheets which the answers for the same questions on the test, and padding out the test with lots of questions about 'what city did Socrates live in', and 'what century did this take place in', and 'what was the school of thought at this time called' etc: - 30th+

Ability to read and get something out of Nietzsche - 80th+

Ability to read and really understand Nietzsche well - 90th+

Ability to master Nietsche - 97th+

Ability to read and get something out of Kant - 90th+

Ability to read and really understand Kant - 97th+

Ability to Master Kant - 99+

Ability to program basic loops - 70th+

Programming skills to the point where you can be a monkey at FAANG getting paid to do nothing - 85th+

Programming skills creating something from scratch that is of use - 90th+
Bro you took a long amount of time to write that. :fuk: Thanks

It's sad when you were aware of it from the very beginning.
[UWSL]You tried and tried to understand basic concepts back in elementary school and highschool. You worked harder than anybody else to bearly pass a test , sacrificing your afternoon and weekends while normies could do anything they wanted with better results. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Normies, chads and specially foids bully you because you aren't intelligent enough. You tried to defend yourself but your brain couldn't do much due to it's limitations. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Now I'm here jobless with no way out, tried college but failed. I would be homeless or dead if it wasn't for my parents. Very low IQ is a dead sentence. :cryfeels:[/UWSL]
I'm sorry brocel. Same for me. Ifi t wasn't for my parents, I would be selling potatoes in the streets.

:feelsbadman:

i am recently trying to learn music production and the iq pill is a brutal one.i never know if i am just really retarded,or if the resources out there are not good enough but i feel like it's both.but a lot of stuff comes to me through a weord way(i used to play this mmorpg and i remember hearing people talking about certain stuff in the game which i had no idea what they were one about,but i knew i was way better then them,because my pvp results were way better then them.),so having a defective brain that functions weird or bad is a struggle.i am going backhome and try to live a simple life but if that fails i don't think i will last long.god gives enough strenght to any man so that he does not sin,but i don't know if i will be able to do live even whilst knowing that.

Can relate. At 32, despite reading books and articles frequently for many years i can be a pretty slow learner and can be limited in my vocabulary and writing to this day