Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On banned people(s)

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
Unless you are deformed or autistic why would you hate on incels that have ascended like i feel like its good for them to have gotten out of this cycle and wouldnt they be able to give advice to non autistic or deformedcels is there something im missing if so can someone explain

GrAYcel off topic is that way

We're envious of them who now have sex, love, and pleasure while we all rot alone here

Because they are fakecels

Lost me at give advice

Fuck ”incels“ who ascended. Hope they get cucked and rot in hell for eternity

Unless you are deformed or autistic why would you hate on incels that have ascended like i feel like its good for them to have gotten out of this cycle and wouldnt they be able to give advice to non autistic or deformedcels is there something im missing if so can someone explain
Joined Friday with 18 posts made. Not even to 50 posts and already acting bluepilled and sus af. My IT infiltrator fag sensors are going off :feelswhat:

Depends on the circumstances. Some here go on dates, get attention and have normie friends, and are tall or good looking but mentalcels. They all can fuck right off. As for the legit ugly and short dudes, good for them but I still don't want to hear about it.

GrAYcel thread

Depending on their situation and the circumstances of it all I don't have all ill feelings towards them. There's a difference though. Some are just obvious normies

No one ascends they just become normie

No sex havers should be allowed here

I've been saying this for months, the "leftover Incels" are mostly just too bitter to allow Ascendedcels.

I'd love to get tips and tricks from them, but I'm sure that most men on this forum would just shout "cope!" And "cuck!" And decide to LDAR. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

No one ascends they just become normie

I don't think so, I think that most of them stay incel and only get to have sex like once a decade, AT MOST.

I don't think so, I think that most of them stay incel and only get to have sex like once a decade, AT MOST.
they don't stay incel if they have sex normies get into relationships but are bluepilled retards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back