Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment On average, how often do you COOM?

how often do you fapfap?

• Total voters
vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Having no gf, makes me sexually frustrated so I must fap at least twice daily to keep my self cool.

I'd say 2 to 10 a day on average

once a day on average

recently It's dropped to like a few times a week when it used to be 1-2 a day

Once every one or two weeks or so. Cooming is an absolute chore and ends in excruciating pain more often than not.

Rookie numbers, guys.

Every day or so

once a week but it used to be more. i only use it as a calm down thing now

Usually once a day when I get into bed. On the weekends or when I'm not in college sometimes I will when I wake up
Once every one or two weeks or so. Cooming is an absolute chore and ends in excruciating pain more often than not.
Damn nigga you kinky

1-3 times a day, im so goddamn lonely and horny :cryfeels:

U might have POIS

normally just once a day

Everyday, but I might skip one day when I either 1. Don't get the urge to or 2. Don't have time.

One per year, and I will reduce it more.

2-4 time a day definitely, now that Uni is done for the year i expect it to be waaay more.

Atm it's 1 or 2 times a day but in my teen years I'd fap 5-6 times a day, every day.

Usually one to two times per day. Sometimes I can go three to four times a day. I even did six times a day one day during the latest summer break. The less shit I have to do, the more I jerk off. It's not chronic, it's just my last resort when I'm bored.
Excruciating pain? You might need to get yourself checked out, man.

Once every two days on average I guess. Used to be higher when I was not trying to stop like nowadays.

Having no gf, makes me sexually frustrated so I must fap at least twice daily to keep my self cool.
I'm on day 3. I'm pretty young but trying to cut myself off from foids and sex completely. It's hard though because lust is naturally strong, we're meant to reproduce and are bombarded by sexual shit regularly. Hopefully I can redirect the energy effectively into something else, probably exercise.

Once every two or three weeks. My sex drive is almost nonexistent.

im almost 36 if i wanted to i could every day but it is just not the same like it was in 20's lost its appeal but im still horny

Most I've ever done is 3 in one day. It's reducing drastically of late. I can go fapless longer. And my semen seems more watery

5-9 a day

I'm a coomer

these days honestly only twice a week

I usually coom once a day, twice if i feel like it.

It used to be pretty bad, enough to where it hurt when I took a piss.

Since then I haven't done it nearly as often, and I don't get any pains anymore.