Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel On anger and bitterness

Mik_TFL

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
★★★★★
It pains me to see how many incels end up becoming anger and bitter, it really does. And it is perfectly understandable, the despair we have to deal with every day is a gargantuan weight on our shoulders that needs to be dealt with so that we don't commit suicide. The problem is that becoming bitter is undoubtedly bad for anyone long term, it won't let you advance in life.

I offer these words of kindness in the hope that some might find comfort in them:
  • Chances are, you are more valuable that you give yourself credit for, normies tend to overestimate themselves, buy we tend to underestimate ourselves.
  • Small acts of kindness do add up, and even if the first impression people get of us is always bad because we are ugly, most people do come around.
  • Unlike women, pets will love you for who you are, especially dogs, they will not betray you.
  • Perseverance, generosity, integrity and kindness are worth having, make no mistake in that.
  • Success won't get you the love of a woman, but it sure feels good.
  • I offer my friendship to anyone who wants it, we need to stick together in these dark times.

You're a good man.

Chances are, you are more valuable that you give yourself credit for, normies tend to overestimate themselves, buy we tend to underestimate ourselves.

Gargantuan cope

Peace is a lie

It pains me to see how many incels end up becoming anger and bitter, it really does. And it is perfectly understandable, the despair we have to deal with every day is a gargantuan weight on our shoulders that needs to be dealt with so that we don't commit suicide. The problem is that becoming bitter is undoubtedly bad for anyone long term, it won't let you advance in life.

I offer these words of kindness in the hope that some might find comfort in them:
  • Chances are, you are more valuable that you give yourself credit for, normies tend to overestimate themselves, buy we tend to underestimate ourselves.
  • Small acts of kindness do add up, and even if the first impression people get of us is always bad because we are ugly, most people do come around.
  • Unlike women, pets will love you for who you are, especially dogs, they will not betray you.
  • Perseverance, generosity, integrity and kindness are worth having, make no mistake in that.
  • I offer my friendship to anyone who wants it, we need to stick together in these dark times.
It's all good and stuff but for one, there is this endless boredom and two, nothing satifies me in this life, I get mogged by 99% of mankind and hate existing, hate waking up and hate having to be me, so all these things can never make thing good.

Too bluepilled for my taste.

Thank you for this virtuous post.

Too bluepilled for my taste.
how so?, what exactly is bluepilled about it? Except for the first point, none of what I pointed out is debatable.

Peace is a lie
Dew it palpatine

I mean, people here are calling themselves subhuman and comparing their SMV with dog's ...
And women give more affection to dogs than any of us combined JFL. Our pessimism is beyond justified. These cunts can barely treat us like they're not repulsed by us.