Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL On a scale of 1 to 10, how bullshit is JBW?

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date

Let's really piss off the shitskins jfl!

Votes: 3 13.0%

Votes: 7 30.4%

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Other-Elaborate

• Total voters
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
JBW is bullshit. Females do not simply hop on your dick for being white retarded shitskins!
jfl jfl jfl jfl

Whites are the most preferred race for the majority of foids, being on top of the hierarchy, but that doesn't mean any white subhuman can easily ascend simply by virtue of being white; just like curries are near or at the bottom, but Chadpreet still slays. :feelsjuice:

eNYYtzh2wmc5C6ub_amDW9KSpq77ADF8EzmaHFVmAsCgVYlVI3qO1M-U8_b4ODs8gF2rxgd-JmU-6ly1QVg6-bSY-3sLyMrHsngHbAFYko85sR7WmGMCDTewM6F_WvJfZbsSMXUKKaJzu_r59VUecvqDX3-UFOtoQByeocaJ66atmfuohw1GdlQOGj5_aXmekoUUcpTKq3qar5Z07ENWwlYpyk6TgYcK0zSAntQygY_d16tRbvtgbZViBfg8Z3lOpvfYI3uBA5-cyI56fhTQzj4oTYE9kLqmQdcrMAqmQAi0_Fvt4xQfkHqB_rnCRlx2Dj9ZaUFtAzrVzbV9YrwyXDWB3HiXOsF1eiAkt8DykVwmo7fzPqc-3OgHZ_HSwcJaMyUS7qHKdJ1aW6RMQ6gGGlxKD1NqBlgGmRnSTd6b9NMcmNu_1fTYRHtIMnjp9wDjaJVqyukYnD_jsOr5VC9_pw9irI1QcrnVHOyX9JbpQRhDRVB2WEdzwE8iX3b0tj6TJVHx1bhIS0ZekCZOGh8qOv8weL5smOXKxErRA4DtAB2VNrDcHe5RCITQKRbHogbdF8D8Kg9G1ScLMY1pVKvrTMm1xEGX62xe6W6giQlMIgq0lvej12JpE1Pyo7e8AoD7DZ8UdgP40Ts4GiOJ-RDaBT5m6M_k3HDM16uNNDqa3Rm7DSAJObgKs1yTArRhPW5am30s6LXcLdU2m60XWdHpAJOfhALgp8mxzGF_ZED-m49L-En9mFk07OlTyvgrc6B5jkAZHgfz6oZDvjhiCflOWKH9bdf6P1Ih6dHXqIYLVliI87mPOkDGEfTjibnqf2pla12O_YZRMQUD1hLc5PCANDD1piyUN3wusDDAwDcLB9IcncwWbibazxqWY7vqLebuMVAT_wj5M6UhkCpbyZI8xT7QP4F85aor54JsB7aGGzhCfnsz=w150-h222-no

Whites are the most preferred race for the majority of foids, being on top of the hierarchy, but that doesn't mean any white subhuman can easily ascend simply by virtue of being white. :feelsjuice:
Exactly.

Its as much bullshit as jbb, muh bbc. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Whites are the most preferred race for the majority of foids, being on top of the hierarchy, but that doesn't mean any white subhuman can easily ascend simply by virtue of being white; just like curries are near or at the bottom, but Chadpreet still slays. :feelsjuice:
this pretty much. it's a preferred race, but it doesn't mean any white schmoe can be a slayer with ethnic foids. just means you won't be filtered for your race.

JBW applies to sex tourism. I know many intelligent guys that went to SEA and drown in beautiful Asian pussy,

But you need to work for it and be white ofc.

Chris Gould is not motivated by non-wage he's paid in Japan to broadcast about Sumo. It's that Japanese pussy keeping him going.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRnUnMYCGdw

Being white gives you an advantage over deathnics as it is the most desired race by far but the fact that there are faggots here who genuinely believe you can ascend as a literal sub4 just because of that is asinine. For JBWmaxx you have to meet a general looks threshold aka be at least 4 or 5 on the decile scale plus some game to get a non-landwhale tier foid, I have legit not seen a single truecel looking guy who ascended just because he's white.

:blackpill: This is what it's about. Race pill is black pilled; JBW is not. :feelsjuice:

I will give you my complete opinion about this bc I'm tired of this bs debate.

The reality isn't full something or full its opposite, always a mix.

I think that the concept of JBW itself is true, that whitecels' SMV is higher in ethnic places compared to western countries, it has been proven.

But contrary to what some ethnicels tend to think, it's not a cheat code where any white guy can ascend with any ethnic foid.

Guys you see going JBW are very often people who would be attractive enough to slay in the west, people who don't need it.

As an autistic ugly white guy, do you really think that going to the other side of the world, risk getting robbed, stabbed, tortured and killed by locals just to get some pussy would be a valuable option? Ofc not.

If your only option to get """""free""""" sex is to buy a plane ticket to go to another continent, you're an incel.

Thinking that JBW doesn't exist may be false, but thinking that whitecels can ascend everywhere with anyone is just extremely retarded.

Infinite bullshit and everybody who believes it is a coping shit skin and possibly a white cock loving faggot

Last edited:
Being white gives you an advantage over deathnics as it is the most desired race by far but the fact that there are faggots here who genuinely believe you can ascend as a literal sub4 just because of that is asinine. For JBWmaxx you have to meet a general looks threshold aka be at least 4 or 5 on the decile scale plus some game to get a non-landwhale tier foid, I have legit not seen a single truecel looking guy who ascended just because he's white.
:yes: Bingo.

Infinite bull shit and everybody who believes it is a coping shit skin and possibly a white cock loving faggot
Truer words have never been said regarding this subject.

JBW is bullshit. Females do not simply hop on your dick for being white retarded shitskins!
jfl jfl jfl jfl
You love Swastikas, what do you think about this painting I saw at my excursion to my national bank:

Attachments

• Aino-riptyykki.png
    Aino-riptyykki.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
white only helps if you have better features like light eyes and light hair (and skin depending on ethnicity). These give a +2 halo max. JBW is overexaggerated bullshit.

Aino committed suicide rather than be married to Väinämöinen. But her brother promised her to Väinämöinen after he lost a song battle.

Based trading blonde women like cattle.

Blonde women are rampant here but I don't like them. Asian woman is worth more than 100 Blondes.