Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel On 2020s

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
Do you feel like first may be three years of next decade will be last years of "normal world" (i know its not normal anymore but im talking about way way worse situation), i feel like everything is going worse and worse month by month and im not talking only about inceldom, just overall situation and daily life of average citizen.

The worst is yet to come

Definitely, it all started to go down hill when these fags and trans started making big moves. The end is near bro. No joke, the prophecies in the quran and bible are becoming true.

Definitely, it all started to go down hill when these fags and trans started making big moves. The end is near bro. No joke, the prophecies in the quran and bible are becoming true.
I didnt exactly think about groups like that. Literally during christmas dinner yeasterday i had with my family for very first time i felt that empty and sad, compeletly willingless and nothing tasted like years back. My eyes just saw dark future in a front of me and everyone around me.

prepare for the worst
Tumblr lzpey1NqDo1qiqurio1 500

kali yuga ride da tiger

I hope this world ends

In three years, only the top 0.01% gigachads will be having sex. The other 99.99% of males will be incel.

Literally during christmas dinner yeasterday i had with my family for very first time i felt that empty and sad, compeletly willingless and nothing tasted like years back. My eyes just saw dark future in a front of me and everyone around me.

I know where you are coming from. It is like the magic is gone. Despite being a presentcel, as a child I always looked forward to October and December, specially December because every day you could open another door on your Christmas calendar but now it is all gone.

It's extremely depressing, having to grow up in an era where you have to watch society fall apart before your very eyes.

I envy anyone born in the early 1990's and below, us millenials are fucked from the start tbh.

I know where you are coming from. It is like the magic is gone. Despite being a presentcel, as a child I always looked forward to October and December, specially December because every day you could open another door on your Christmas calendar but now it is all gone.
this was my first cristmas night blackpilled lol it was DARK

It's extremely depressing, having to grow up in an era where you have to watch society fall apart before your very eyes.

I envy anyone born in the early 1990's and below, us millenials are fucked from the start tbh.
Same i wish i could be teenager in 90s, may be in 2000-2010 which was kinda okay time too. As i said its not only about rise of inceldom which is generally linked to society and world collpase.
One thing which stay the same is watching Home Alone every year. There is even no snow since few years. I just feel like every values, magic of this world has been sold for few bucks and smartphones (cant even watch movies with family because my brother cant stop staring in fucking phone).

One thing which stay the same is watching Home Alone every year.

That is true and it is really fitting. You are just ''Home Alone'' watching Home Alone.