Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme OMG rape culture!

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Main qimg df96cd2f405b7794fbe2d08c71fd9a5c

"Dear diary, the sub 8 male came to talk to me at work today from his poor dirty wageslave upbringing, I'm too good to be addressed by such male commoners as I only like to be confronted by 8s or highers. I think he even breathed on me, ewww that's so gross, the gaul and audacity of these male lesser inferiors as I'm a living goddess that deserves to be worshipped as such. Why can't I find a good muscular physically fit doctor, lawyer, accountant, or at the very least a competent small business owner to take an interest in me? That bad man with his stupid quaint conversations about the weather could never afford this $pussy$. Damn wage slaves and male simpletons don't know their place within proper civilized society. Fucking trailer park trash littering the streets everywhere these days always bothering me, they all belong in assigned male forced labor camps." :feelsjuice::feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Yeah, it be something like that. :feelsEhh::society:

Last edited: