Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

omg hope ur ok can I get sex now??

Coyote

Coyote

Satan Is God
-
rz0mntln6zo91.jpg

The desperation from this bluepilled simp is real :feelskek:

lol what a cuck

She was fishing for his attention, she got it, now she's fishing for other people's attention by "exposing a creep" (men showing empathy to toilets is "creepy").

You dont deserve to eat kebab

She was fishing for his attention, she got it, now she's fishing for other people's attention by "exposing a creep" (men showing empathy to toilets is "creepy").
Exactly. She’s got his attention, on free compliments, all while she’s already taking cock from another guy.

Why? Because women will never be satisfied. They’re like toddlers with receiving social validation and attention

“More! More!!! MORE!! MORE!!!!!!”

Over for cutemaxxers

Last edited:
Simps being simps

what she really meant was she is going to get a fat dick later that night.

You are perfect sweetie, you are beautiful, your bodyfat and your acne does not make you ugly, you are a queen, remember that

british foids are fucking vile.. and the "kebab" ooh you fucking cunt i'd like to bash your face in all british degenerate freaks "oi mate me like to eat some good culturally diverse KEBAB MATE and sip on some bloody tea"