Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL omg guys becky is about to commit she is really sad guys

do u wish she actually killed herself

• Total voters
I spit on her

the women who make these videos only do so for attention. it couldn't be more obvoius

Women are depressed for the wrong reasons, honestly. It's like a rich man getting worked up over losing $5 (mundane reasons).

Or maybe she's been through a break up. That's like a rich man losing, say, a month's worth of profit; he can always recover the losses next month, just as the girl can get a new boyfriend next week.

I am genuinely interested in knowing what's making her depressed. I might even change my opinion here.

Do I wish she killed herself, though? I don't really care. Her dying or not dying is just natural selection.

@FrothySolutions Thots on this?
I think depression can be because of self obsession in some cases. Romantic relationships are deeply emotional and not like finances

I wonder how she got depressed as an 6/10 upper middle class girl who probably has a solid friend group, a good family and many orbiters ready to betabux to her given the chance.

I wonder how she got depressed as an 6/10 upper middle class girl who probably has a solid friend group, a good family and many orbiters ready to betabux to her given the chance.
She is mad that Chad didnt commit. Or he didnt even fuck her

She is mad that Chad didnt commit. Or he didnt even fuck her
not even that. shes mad that she only has access to chads instead of gigachads

For what possible reason would she post that, other than obviously seeking attention.

I am genuinely interested in knowing what's making her depressed. I might even change my opinion here.

So you don't know why she's suicidal, but you'll presume it's probably something trivial. If you hear she had a compelling reason, you're really gonna be like "Oh wow, I didn't expect that?" How much thought have you given, really, to your biases?

Hope someone takes a fat dump on her grave

lmaooooo

every teen foid is 'suicidal.' I'll believe it when I see them do it

Foids do it for attention a study on foids with arthirits showed that they actually killed theirselves with violent method 90% of the time unlike drinking 2 paracetamol pills for attention

Well, that's just my opinion right now. I mean, looking at the video, you'd assume this is her doing this for attention because why else would she post this video of her? I think what she's doing is "suicidal gestures."

Eh, I'm willing to change any of my opinions, not just this, if I'm proven wrong. I guess it's a bit paradoxical, but my intuition tells me this girl probably did it over nothing.

If you're that open minded, you should be open to the idea that anyone's reasons for suicide can be valid. You shouldn't be so closed minded that you'd think "They made a video, therefore it's not real."

@FrothySolutions I don't watch Andrew Tate, but he was 100% correct here, summed it up better than I ever could. Women don't need to provide anything to society to feel wanted. They can just exist and live and breathe and might even be ugly and STILL get love and affection. That's why sexual selection exists. You NEED women's approval to have worth. A woman's life is on easy mode from the moment she's born and she's handed everything on a silver platter. Men suffer from the very beginning. Boys are told to man up and stop being a pussy when they cry. Imagine telling a 5-year-old girl who scraped her knee to stop crying because that makes her a so-and-so. Now imagine telling a 5-year-old boy.

I highly doubt this so-called "suicidal girl" has been through anything.

Yes, men are put upon. That doesn't mean women aren't put upon in their own way. The baffling thing here is, you're so open minded but you're so clueless and ignorant about how the world works or how real people are.

She should let me hit before she kills herself. She needs to do at least one good deed before leaving this world.

For what possible reason would she post that, other than obviously seeking attention.
Women don't need to provide anything to society to feel wanted. They can just exist and live and breathe and might even be ugly and STILL get love and affection.

Bitch is getting off on all the sympathy she is stealing. Cry, be rewarded with positive attention, develop a habit of crying whenever you feel like it. The likelihood for her life to rival the life of anyone here in terms of overall suffering is pretty close to zero. Hope she fucks up one time and actually kills herself on accident. Assuming she even really does go through the effort to pretend to try.

most female suicide attempts end in failure

just more attention whoring as usual

living on tutorial mode and trying to end it, how is that possible I wonder, well its not thats why most fail because they dont actually commit.

I just described how the world works. How am I ignorant? Women rarely have a reason to kill themselves.

You're ignorant because "Women rarely have a reason to kill themselves, only men typically have reasons to kill themselves" is NOT how the world works.

She has no business posting this on the internet, trying to farm internet points and sympathy. It's disgusting how people like her try to label themselves as depressed or suicidal to get attention. Suicidal gestures are a type of histrionic (attention-seeking) behavior. I suggest she get serious help.

Then what is? This IS how the world works.

The way the world works is, men and women alike are capable of feeling suicidal, but lately there's a movement to understand that not every suicidal person is outwardly sad. And so statements like these need to be made to remind people to be more open minded to that.

most female suicide attempts end in failure

just more attention whoring as usual

living on tutorial mode and trying to end it, how is that possible I wonder, well its not thats why most fail because they dont actually commit.
Foids can’t even kill themselves properly