Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL OMG Chad is So Low IQ

C

Coping Here

Recruit
★★

Brutal genetic fitness pill!
even in my uni chads/lites were getting the best fucking grades

it's over :feelsrope::feelsrope:

We are fucked in every possible way

He is spraying fake science for masses.

5.43M subscribed lemmings, lol

He has a such a faggotey face. He needs to beardmaxx right away.

If anyone want to know how the body/immune system really works dig into incel-written Pubmed: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/

No reason to consoom generic pop science for masses from a male prostitute selling his pretty face in front of 5.43M subscribed soy normies.

Probably not even a doctor

This math teacher became a model simply because of someone in his lecture took a pic of him and spread it on facebook.

8b761c08c774f2d20bd2f89207dfc2a8.jpg

He has a such a faggotey face. He needs to beardmaxx right away.
CO... i'm gonna let you finish the word lol
If anyone want to know how the body/immune system really works dig into incel-written Pubmed: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/

No reason to consoom generic pop science for masses from a male prostitute selling his pretty face in front of 5.43M subscribed soy normies.
High IQ I wasn't looking for chad19 info cus I literally don't care I'm loving my forced LDARing this mother fucker just popped in my feeds for some reason
This math teacher became a model simply because of someone in his lecture took a pic of him and spread it on facebook.

8b761c08c774f2d20bd2f89207dfc2a8.jpg
:cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

CO... i'm gonna let you finish the word lol
No, no. He does. I think it's unfair in fact that such a soy mogs me in every way. Even though I'm a low T beta male I'm not a such a grinning narcissistic faggot like him.
Cope, foids and even some blackpillers love faggot faces, just look at Lachowski.
Lachowski looks like Arnold compared to him imo. This Mike is quite particularly gay looking to me for some reason.

So if you had the choice to look like him you wouldn't?
I guess I would for certain reasons but it certainly would not be my ideal aesthetic.

Brutal genetic fitness pill!
even in my uni chads/lites were getting the best fucking grades

it's over :feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's easy to focus on your studies when you have pussy thrown at you and all of your other problems become easy because of your halo. You end up with effectively zero stress in life, as the common stressors in life have quick and remedial solutions, primarily, romantic love and affection. It gives you the sense of belonging, being loved, and it gives you a very good reason to push forward.

Meanwhile, the rest of us have to work extra hard to achieve a fraction of what chad achieves, due to all of the psychological stressors, which affect us physiologically on some level and negatively affects our growth and development, cognitively, socially, academically, and professionally. Philosophically, we have to create and forge our own purpose and reason for being, since our biological imperative cannot be fulfilled. Imagine having that kind of demand placed on your mind, on top of all of the other bullshit.

Genes are literally your encoded destiny.

Last edited:
Chad moggs me at everything

It's easy to focus on your studies when you have pussy thrown at you
Yes i do agree tbh when I was texting a girl that of course I got friend zoned by I used to have this unbelievable energy
fucking hell man I hate how much power these whores have over us!