Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL OMG! AlphaDestiny admits he is coping

M. Bison

M. Bison

Banned
-
(3:56)

I work, I train, I eat, I sleep and I study. Study as in reading a bunch of books or watching a video. That's my life right now. I got no time for bullshit. I got not time to do anything that's unproductive. I'm too busy being busy.

What a fucking loser. He knows he is subhuman so he occupies himself with other things to get distracted from inceldom. And he is quite self aware tbh. He makes videos talking about genetics and shit because he knows he is trash. This whole "productivity" mentality is very typical among RedPillers especially NoFappers who believe that doing random shit instead of wanking will get them laid.

And where did all his size go ffs? No he looks like an average guy. All that big talk about becoming strong and shit and now he is cutting like crazy. And he doesn't even look good tbh. He looks like Kung Fu Panda.

Last edited:
i height mogged him when i was 13 lmao

>5'5
That's asian tier. Sad. He's not even ugly. Normie tier.

I'm not an expert at body language, but this dude comes off at depressed

I respect his cope. He is doing the best with what he is given. Better than shitposting here all day

:50 Jawline coming in strong JUST LOL. He has a potato because of BONES not his fat. Fat can only hide what you have LMAO.

besides being a manlet i still feel like he can get laid

Facialy i look like this guy with worse eye erea. at least i am taller.
It's over for m(r)eeeeeeee

besides being a manlet i still feel like he can get laid
Me too, but sporadically, most likely. That is really short for a guy, it hurts your chances greatly. RIP manlets.

Me too, but sporadically, most likely. That is really short for a guy, it hurts your chances greatly. RIP manlets.
of course it does. he's not getting anyone above a 5/10. but he probably thinks too highly of himself which is why he can't touch pussy

of course it does. he's not getting anyone above a 5/10. but he probably thinks too highly of himself which is why he can't touch pussy
I'd kill for a 5 right now, too many standardscels about. Like srsly? I can't even.

His pseudo macho persona repels any femoid in his league that he'd have a chance to orbit

Sh!tpost obvsly. Alex never claimed to be a wombmanizer or anything like that. And he is a good lifter. We should consider him a friend.

Sh!tpost obvsly. Alex never claimed to be a wombmanizer or anything like that. And he is a good lifter. We should consider him a friend.
Any person who identifies as Alpha is implying to b a womanizer

Any person who identifies as Alpha is implying to b a womanizer

He does not imply to be an alpha. He said the gist of his channel is to help others become alphamales (by helping them with their physique/ strength training). He said so in a video but unfortunately I don't know which.

He does not imply to be an alpha. He said the gist of his channel is to help others become alphamales (by helping them with their physique/ strength training). He said so in a video but unfortunately I don't know which.
Being alpah is about genetics not physique

Being alpah is about genetics not physique

There's also status. Anyway, when Alex started his channel there was no blackpill and PUA/ TRP was the shit back then. Changing the channel name now would be cringey and it would alienate his followers. so personally I give Alex the benefit of doubt but the name is in fact a little tacky tbh.

Low IQ thread. Everyone keeps themselves busy, just lol if you think Chads don't have any hobbies.

Low IQ thread. Everyone keeps themselves busy, just lol if you think Chads don't have any hobbies.
Chad hobbies involve threesomes, foursomes and sexual exploration in general. JFL if you think chad reads or lifts

Chad hobbies involve threesomes, foursomes and sexual exploration in general. JFL if you think chad reads or lifts

GIGA COPE. You're a confirmed mentalcel, boyo.

There's also status. Anyway, when Alex started his channel there was no blackpill and PUA/ TRP was the shit back then. Changing the channel name now would be cringey and it would alienate his followers. so personally I give Alex the benefit of doubt but the name is in fact a little tacky tbh.

He could change the name to morondestiny, would be more appropriate.

He has a video on how good he looks and how girls like that "shit". He is basically a TRPer, not in a game/frame sense, but in a "just lift bruh" sense.

lol that he used to think that he looked better bloated

Fuck. This blackpill is very sour.

(3:56)
What a fucking loser. He knows he is subhuman so he occupies himself with other things to get distracted from inceldom.

not much else you can do really. Cope or rope :(