Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Omfg you can't make this shit up

I would have said he jinxed himself but he would lose no matter what the situation was tbh

Another poor soul who thinks he just gotta be confident and positive jfl

retard sub full of soyboys who think openers actually matter lmao

20278A6D 9305 4B22 8E4A D04AC32F9C05

It's over for him

How can he cope so much i must know his secret :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Jfl at the replies: "it's her loss, king" :lul: :lul:

JFL HAHAHAHA!

someone recruit this manlet here

JFL when they see my pic they usually just say "I have to go" and never respond again.

Nothing to see here, just reality hitting a delusional bluepill coper like a truck

Being able to look straight face to face, eye to eye is kinda interesting and lovely to be honest.

I once hanged out with a girl in a spanish brothel's bar, drank some vodka juice, kissed her while dancing, and she was my exact height, 5'6"

Imagine being 5'4 and thinking shallow foids will EVER have anything to do with you if you're not Chad facially or have huge status and money

Being able to look straight face to face, eye to eye is kinda interesting and lovely to be honest.

I once hanged out with a girl in a spanish brothel's bar, drank some vodka juice, kissed her while dancing, and she was my exact height, 5'6"
Did you pay for the privilege of dancing with her?

Did you pay for the privilege of dancing with her?

No, but she later persuaded me for the full bedroom service, some 19 years old brazillian. Latin american girls who come here and flood the market.

Honestly these ones in Spain are usually cocaine users as she later offered me but I said no.

J2hIqAg.jpg

163 upboats on r/short for a guy who got ignored after 20 seconds :lul: :lul: :feelskek:

I don't understand how men continue to use dating apps after being unsuccessful for so long. After 3 months of constant swiping I said to hell with it. Picky bitches won't event give me a chance to talk, I was viewed as genetic trash without them knowing a thing about me.