Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming OMFG THIS LOOKS SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL (Gaming weebcels GTFIH)

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★

Omg the moment I saw this I wanted to fucking cry dude it brings me so many good memories of my childhood and it looks so damnnn guuudd with those god tier ass graphics ngl.
This upcoming game is literally one of the sole reasons I'm still alive, I have hope it will be a masterpiece like none other and I swear I'm gonna buy a SoyStation 4/5 only to play this but HOOOLY SHIEEET I'm so hyped and soy for this game rn something about it revived a part of myself that was long gone.

Once it comes out it will win the GOTY for sure, I'm calling it now.

Also inb4 op is soy part of this game was a big, big part of the best years of my life so idgaf

Looks good, although those types of games aren't really for me.

Looks like 3d anime tbh

I think JRPGs are a waste of time.

Arent they doing some retarded episodic release shit?

the cross-dressing part was cringe ngl

Arent they doing some retarded episodic release shit?
Iirc yes and it's awful tbh. But take into account RE2 had 10 hours of gameplay and Part 1 of FFVII is supposed to last 40 hours which is insane imo
the cross-dressing part was cringe ngl
I cringed too but it was neccesary 4 the lulz
I think JRPGs are a waste of time.
Most of them are indeed. But FFVII is a timeless classic nobody can deny that. Also there's some waifu bait games for missed high school/teenage love experience games like Persona 5 or FE.

never cared for final fantasy even though it always looked good

Will never beat the original game in terms of gameplay.

I already pre-ordered it along with Persona 5 Royale

Never played final fantasy of any sort but atleast you guys can enjoy it

I'm not much into these kinds of RPG's but I've been thinking about getting into Final Fantasy games for a long time now to see if they'd offer me any kind of adventure in gaming form that I'd find to be fun and engaging.

Well I believe I tried Final Fantasy 2 and liked it so maybe I'll like this as well?

Yeah I know the spoilers about how the beloved character dies but not the rest of the story so it may still entertain me with surprises.