Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Omfg I realize I'm a framecel

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
My mother told me clear you have small shoulders and I say fffffffffkkk my body is like a women body and my mother says exact my son you have a women body....
How can L........:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Growth hormones now.

Just last week I discovered that my mom wristmogs me.

It's over.

Hit the gym brutally

This is cruel being thin and feminine but bald :lul: :feelsrope: so close

Only darkness I see
This is cruel being thin and feminine but bald :lul: :feelsrope: so close
Dude I have all negative traits..... I don't own a gun to shoot myself in the Head.

Last edited:
Starting fishing as cooling off after a intense workout.
1000x-1.jpg

And dick how long?

Swimming in gym class: Foids rated the best bodies of the males. I'm serious (less visual gender btw). They did that stuff all the time in class passing notes around ranking stuff etc. The Chads were all giggly and shit for getting compliments and as the group talked about it one foid literally said (no joke): "Look at Bernd, though. He looks kinda weird. Like his whole torso just shrunk." Me: "haha yea.."
Don't remember much from that time but that stuck.

Sorry to say but your fate is sealed. Gymcelling might help a little but as a framecel at best you'll look like an awkward boy and at worst like an ftm.

This life isn't fucking worth it bro.

Make it your life goal to bloatmaxx and mog her boyo.

Last edited:
Swimming in gym class: Foids rated the best bodies of the males. I'm serious (less visual gender btw). They did that stuff all the time in class passing notes around ranking stuff etc. The Chads were all giggly and shit for getting compliments and as the group talked about it one foid literally said (no joke): "Look at Bernd, though. He looks kinda weird. Like his whole torso just shrunk." Me: "haha yea.."

Sorry to say but your fate is sealed. Gymcelling might help a little but as a framecel at best you'll look like an awkward boy and at worst like an ftm.
41 cm briacromial ffffffffffffffff
And dick how long?
bone press 20 cm no bone press 18 cm

Last edited:
Become a gymnastics styled cat burglar.
Practice climbing walls and buildings and shit. Learn how to hack surveillance cameras and shit - in Minecraft.

i have 41 biacromial its over i always knew something is with my garbage body
My mom told my yesterday you are smaller in shoulders
Become a gymnastics styled cat burglar.
Practice climbing walls and buildings and shit. Learn how to hack surveillance cameras and shit - in Minecraft.
Dude i have 24

Just last week I discovered that my mom wristmogs me.

It's over.
I have average wrists according to ANSUR II (american military personnel body measurements survey) but get wristmogged by ALL males i see when i go out. My wrists are 17.5 cm, around 6.8 inches.

Trannymaxx, woke lesbians will gladly suck your girldick to validate your identity. Kek. Or rope, your choice.

I have average wrists according to ANSUR II (american military personnel body measurements survey) but get wristmogged by ALL males i see when i go out. My wrists are 17.5 cm, around 6.8 inches.
You wristmog me by 0.3 inches

:whatfeels:

:feelsohgod::blackpill::blackpill::feelsohh:

I'm a big headed framecel. At least your head's probably normal size.

its her fault you have small shoulders

Transmaxxing is your only option now.

i bet u frame mog me tbh, like 80%+ of foids in my area wrist mog me

Looks like your only chance in life is to become a trap.