Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Omfg I got 2 tinder matches today

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
After 6 months of swiping almost every day to the limit and not a single person liked me (your total likes are listed in gold above your main screen, if more than 99 people like you, it says 99+. Mine was empty last 6 months, today it changed to (2 people like you!))
changed my pictures yesterday into a faceapp edited picture with a square jaw and robust beard and “beautified” facial features

And I matched with one clearly obese Indian who showed half her face and fat body on one picture

And her two dogs on another

Then the 2nd Match was a girl with rotting disgusting teeth and visibly oily skin and hair and a full landwhale body

Even with maximisation of my looks with photoshop software, I still get disgusting bottom of the barrel women

What the fuck

Download faceapp from App Store and try it guys, it’s insanely realistic and yet still can’t fix my facial bones enough to get more than a pigs diarrhoea for a tinder match

Last edited:
goodbye bro it was nice to meet you

Damn, you should think about settling down chad

black_depresso

Don't lose your holy virginity to a landwhale

After 6 months of swiping almost every day to the limit and it says 99+. Mine was changed to (2 people like you!)) yesterday

And I matched with one who showed half her face and body on one picture

Then the 2nd Match was a girl with visibly oily skin and hair and a full body

Even with my looks, I still get women

What the fuck

try it guys, it’s insane and yet still can get more than a tinder match
:chad: :chad: :chad:

Juggernaut law bro,you are a massive SMV chad:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

those foids will ignore u though

If you can improve your face with faceapp you aren’t a truecel.

You could probably slay in Indonesia or Cambodia.

did you chat with them?

I don’t see how it is a brag thread tbh

83 cucks lurking :feelstrash::ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::feelswow:

this is not lifefuel it could not be considered

either bots or u get ghosted

mogs me cuz cat

Why are 81 soy beverage consumers watching this ?

I don't even dare trying, maybe when i get my own house, car and get fit.

I was avoiding that app successfully until my friend took a picture of me without my consent and fucked around with it only to tell me to "grow a beard"

Volcel if you wouldnt, thank you have a nice day.

wtf, does that app really come with built-in "chadify" settings?

i guess it's worth a shot to see what 3/10 pigs you can pull with frauded photos, just so you know your worth

After 6 months of swiping almost every day to the limit and not a single person liked me (your total likes are listed in gold above your main screen, if more than 99 people like you, it says 99+. Mine was empty last 6 months, today it changed to (2 people like you!))
changed my pictures yesterday into a faceapp edited picture with a square jaw and robust beard and “beautified” facial features

And I matched with one clearly obese Indian who showed half her face and fat body on one picture

Then the 2nd Match was a girl with rotting disgusting teeth and visibly oily skin and hair and a full landwhale body

Even with maximisation of my looks with photoshop software, I still get disgusting bottom of the barrel women

What the fuck

Download faceapp from App Store and try it guys, it’s insanely realistic and yet still can’t fix my facial bones enough to get more than a pigs diarrhoea for a tinder match
Uh oh..
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Just kidding.
Get your looksmatch if you can.
Good luck.

chads.co

well, goodbye, probs banned for bragging

I was avoiding that app successfully until my friend took a picture of me without my consent and fucked around with it only to tell me to "grow a beard"
That’s it? You went on that shitty app because of that?:what:

Leave this place at once, slayer!

That’s it? You went on that shitty app because of that?:what:
I never downloaded it, he put my picture into without me knowing and told me that.

a normal day in slayers.co