Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

OMFG !! 1/10 SUBHUMAN CONSIDERS HIMSELF ABOVE AVERAGE LOOKING HOLY SHIT GTFIH AHAHAHA

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/user/ba102

Quote: said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]First off, just wanted to thank the person that posted this because obviously its been a hot topic with 150 comments lol. I'm 30 male single also having a hard time meeting other singles. Live in midtown but I find it hard in the bar scene. Online dating just doesn't work for me. Tinder/ Okcupid/bumble/match/coffee meets bagel. Usually dont get much matches or no one responds lol. I consider myself above average looking, educated with a good job so not sure why. Some things that I have found that help to meet people is playing coed leagues such as kickball/dodgeball/sand volleyball in Houston Sports and Social Club or other leagues. If anyone has any suggestions of other things to do inside the loop that has helped you meet other singles, feel free to share! Also this seems like a thread in which people are open to meeting other singles. So if any female wants to hang out, I can send a pic and we can go from there if your interested.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
giphy.gif

jZgDhiP.gif

[/font]

He is honestly not that ugly.

He looks pretty old for his age, that's the main issue. If he pretended to be 45, he would get some female attention.

it's over for this guy tbh

5ff3aecedd.png

30 years old, virgin and considers himself above average... wat

Not 1/10 but definitely below average. Since he doesnt get many matches he should make a chad account and prepare the rope.

scoliosiscel said:
it's over for this guy tbh

5ff3aecedd.png

legit one of the most digusting faces Iv ever seen in my entire life

and he thinks he is above average JUST FUCKING LOL

2 different measurements top kek

He's probably better looking than the OP tbh

Pretty subhuman. Just lol at his first cringe line on his profile. Fucking idiot.

CopingGymcel said:
He is honestly not that ugly.

He looks pretty old for his age, that's the main issue. If he pretended to be 45, he would get some female attention.

Dude his skull shape. It’s ogre for him

The haircut is making everything worse and just emphasizing the shape of his skull. That's the problem when people just imitate the stuff celebrities are doing. It might look good at THEM but you yourself might look better / less shitty if you just pick a conservative normie haircut.

It's so over for him and his profile info is the most pathetic thing I have read. He might have been better off saying something like "Yolo" or "Sorry for bad englis"

i kekked so hard at this. although he would get more attention on proper dating sites (OKC etc.) rather than tinder

Thats because he is so intelligent.

he looks okay tbh,
average.

he can find a curry girl fine if he does decent money and looks into curry family/social circles

TOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEK, THE MASTER OF COPE

incelman said:
It's so over for him and his profile info is the most pathetic thing I have read. He might have been better off saying something like "Yolo" or "Sorry for bad englis"

PHXVQfe.gif

Poor dude, I can only imagine the fake advice he got from Normans.

He's not a 1/10, he's more like a 3/10 tbh. He mogs me.

Actually he's a 4/10 now that I have taken a better look at his pictures, he definitely mogs me because his nose is better looking than mine.

Get a decent job they said. Get hobbies and interests they said.

that motherfucker is 30 but hes so ugly that makes him look like 43 lol

He's not too bad dude. Low normie tier no?

He just doesn't know? Doesn't he?

He also believes that he's intelligent; I have a feeling that he isn't smart as he thinks. I've seen it plenty of times (especially from guys like him), where most ugly guys had gotten their butts kicked in a maths quiz a by blonde stacy and a lot of them had gotten their egos bruised from it..

Why the fuck are these delusional dingbats always currycels...

Compared to other currys he's maybe a 6/10... but compared to normal westerners, he's like 2.5/10/. Just look at him... he's skinnyfat with jowls... he is utterly grotesque.